• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DareToJ
    Lackey
    • May 2017

Lose of Lt levels

So I understand the roll back on lts but in doing so my tigress who was level 15 at the time was reset and that was from me using my energy packs and leveling. What should i do just accept the lose of levels or is there anything i can do?

Very Respectfully,
    DareToJ
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: Lose of Lt levels

Originally posted by DareToJ View Post
    So I understand the roll back on lts but in doing so my tigress who was level 15 at the time was reset and that was from me using my energy packs and leveling. What should i do just accept the lose of levels or is there anything i can do?

Very Respectfully,
    DareToJ
    Yea they are going to have to do something about everyone losing levels. People spent legit resources to get leveled and for some it takes a long time.

Comment

• DeviL337
      Goon
      • Jan 2013

im tired of these incompetent coders and lack of customer service. what a broken game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeviL337 View Post
        im tired of these incompetent coders and lack of customer service. what a broken game.
        No need to bash them. Yes they made an error and they are working to resolve it. Bashing them won't help anyone.

Comment

• jp4life19
          Lackey
          • Nov 2014

Also what about the insignias we had on our Lts?? Those were lost too??? That’s bs. I don’t care if you guys make a mistake that is your problem and your problem to fix. We spend money on the game and can’t be expected to spend more to level our Lts and put insignias on them. Fix this bull ASAP. Thanks

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

I don't think you lose insignias in any situation. In case you fuse out a lieutenant that had insignias on, you will find those insignias back in your inventory.
            48BE8B

Comment

• jollyaudio
              Lackey
              • Aug 2014

I too have lost levels on Lts. after the “fix”. What do I need to do to get them back? D6860D Thanks.

Comment

• frsh
                Thug
                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by jollyaudio View Post
                I too have lost levels on Lts. after the “fix”. What do I need to do to get them back? D6860D Thanks.
                Yeah even after the LT level fix I was still missing levels.
                Send a ticket through to customer support (More > FAQ/Support > Contact Support (scroll to bottom))

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

Originally posted by frsh View Post
                  Yeah even after the LT level fix I was still missing levels.
                  Send a ticket through to customer support (More > FAQ/Support > Contact Support (scroll to bottom))
                  I was just wondering did support level your lieutenant? And you are talking about regular level right? Not star level correct?

Comment

• frsh
                    Thug
                    • Mar 2017

This morning it wasn't levelled (2/50 instead of 50/50) so I loaded her up, did a job*, went back to the Manage LT section and there it was: 50/50
                    *These were the instructions in the in-game message so I thought I'd give them another go - to be sure

Correct: levels not stars.

Comment

Working...
                    X