Thread: Orca is just amazing!

Orca is just amazing!

I wanted to shout out to the whole dev team with this LT! She is a hot mess and in a good way! So glad you guys are introducing more player stat LTs, especially for defense! Thank you and looking forward to even more! Made me spend like a crazy ape! Thank you! What are everyoneís thoughts? She is just insanely good!

Re: Orca is just amazing!

How amazing are we talking about? Didnt have a chance to get her.

Words canít explain! It stinks for whoever didnít get her.

I canít tell if this is sarcasm 🧐

No sarcasm. She really is good!

Words cant describe? What do you mean? .. it cant be thattt good?

How is she so amazing?
    If I have only 1500 points invested in atack doesn't it mean she gives me only 6% of that or it works with all overall atack power?

Quote Originally Posted by ErLoko View Post
    How is she so amazing?
    If I have only 1500 points invested in atack doesn't it mean she gives me only 6% of that or it works with all overall atack power?
    Attack & Defense

So a 1-star Orca (6% atk & def increase) has a better power than a 9-star Irina (5% atk increase)?!?!? Am I missing something or is she really that overpowered in proportion to other LTs?

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    So a 1-star Orca (6% atk & def increase) has a better power than a 9-star Irina (5% atk increase)?!?!? Am I missing something or is she really that overpowered in proportion to other LTs?
    If you hit 20 executions /day

Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    Ye youíre right, itís just power creep. Because theyíve run out of ideas... Z Virus is also extremely overpowered. Of course event epics should be strong but Irina is worthless now, just fusion fodder.

Is Orca really working now? I did some exe in EVE but counter in Orca desc is still showing [Daily executions:0] and I see no bonus in my defence stats.

I don't think her counter increases for eve executions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub Zero View Post
    I don't think her counter increases for eve executions.
    As Duke said
    Tips:
    -Daily reset time is 0:00 PDT(PST).
    -Bonus can be stacked from EvE/PvP/Boss executions. it can't be stacked from directly kills.
    -You don't need to seat Orca when executing, but you have to seat her to get the bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by savage1988 View Post
    i wanted to shout out to the whole dev team with this lt! She is a hot mess and in a good way! So glad you guys are introducing more player stat lts, especially for defense! Thank you and looking forward to even more! Made me spend like a crazy ape! Thank you! What are everyone’s thoughts? She is just insanely good!
    and u starrred up prob w/them fake crates and now have a 1 star

Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    and u starrred up prob w/them fake crates and now have a 1 star
    Yup, sure did! Youíre so smart! Looky...
    https://ibb.co/iGW3ex

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    Ye youíre right, itís just power creep. Because theyíve run out of ideas... Z Virus is also extremely overpowered. Of course event epics should be strong but Irina is worthless now, just fusion fodder.
    Yeah, because LTs like OK, etc arenít OP, right? Smh

Quote Originally Posted by savage1988 View Post
    yeah, because lts like ok, etc aren’t op, right? Smh
    they are, i love my overkill

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1988 View Post
    Yeah, because LTs like OK, etc arenít OP, right? Smh
    Never said OK wasnít OP lol. She pretty much made Vanquish completely irrelevant. Objectively she is OP but most donít really consider OK to be that OP because she replaced Vanquish such a long time ago. Like I said, power creep.

When they run out of ideas they either release useless crap like Salvatore so that it fulfills a new niche (except thereís no point wasting fodder on starring up an LT who only has a chance to give you dmg reduction when you spend tokens), or they just release things that fulfill the exact same role as another LT but are far stronger than the other LT which makes zero sense because theyíre both epics so you end up just fusing one into the other. Cause we only get 5 seats anyway. No point having a weaker version of another LT if you canít seat both.

What they should do is listen more to player suggestions so we can get some nice ideas (Julie was a pretty good one) for LT powers that donít either suck ass or make other LTs irrelevant.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 04-04-2018 at 02:47 AM.