• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKs
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Plethora of FREE crates

Another glitch caused a number of free crates to many BIG Levels.
    It will only make them more stronger.
  • Dr death
    Kingpin
    • May 2013

Re: Plethora of FREE crates

They stopped it and there were based on your finish, the lowers had the most.

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Yeah i missed it and am sad lol

Comment

• Markz1337
        Street Boss
        • Apr 2013

Same, is this their idea of an April fools joke
        1594dc
        362b14
        Add Me

Comment

• Dr death
          Kingpin
          • May 2013

No just a major screw up and now they are shutting down what looks like all Lt activities.

Comment

• frsh
            Thug
            • Mar 2017

It will be VERY interesting to see how this is handled....

This could be the �event’ needed for me to log off for good.

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Yeah i think they might try and reverse this and take away the lieutenants that were gained from rolling holloween crates. Will probably be alot of work but considering the huge amount of lieutenants that were given away they might think its worth it. Im torn because in a way im like yeah! Some friends got hooked up but then i drink that haterade and think of all the non friends that got hooked up. Not sure if they can or will fix it but id imagine they shiut down lieutenant activities so people wouldnt fuse them away and make it harder to reverse.

Comment

• frsh
                Thug
                • Mar 2017

But if this error was due to ... let’s say an �oversight’. What’s to prevent a similar occurance when trying to reverse the results?

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

Well im by no means knowledgeable in how any of this works but i dont think it would be very easy to reverse. If there is some sort of activity log generated by the game id assume it would include when crates are used. The rewards probably wont be resent, they might be able to write some code that looks for the use of Halloween crates. Then they run the search from the time they sent rewards to the time they shut down thier use. Then you would have to go through and identify what lieutenants were rewarded and delete those from the players inventory. Anyone that used em to fuse up other stuff will probably benefit from the glitch because those lieutenants wont be there to take. Or it might trigger some sort of error code that would have to be investigated on a case by case basis. Either way it seems pretty labor intensive. Maybe they could just identify how many crates were actually given for free and reward everyone with the difference. That would at least be fair and would seem to require less work. But like i said i dont know how any of this stuff works.

Comment

• frsh
                    Thug
                    • Mar 2017

I think we’re talking thousands of rolled crates here, possibly tens of

Comment

• hchoi1978
                      Goon
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                      Well im by no means knowledgeable in how any of this works but i dont think it would be very easy to reverse. If there is some sort of activity log generated by the game id assume it would include when crates are used. The rewards probably wont be resent, they might be able to write some code that looks for the use of Halloween crates. Then they run the search from the time they sent rewards to the time they shut down thier use. Then you would have to go through and identify what lieutenants were rewarded and delete those from the players inventory. Anyone that used em to fuse up other stuff will probably benefit from the glitch because those lieutenants wont be there to take. Or it might trigger some sort of error code that would have to be investigated on a case by case basis. Either way it seems pretty labor intensive. Maybe they could just identify how many crates were actually given for free and reward everyone with the difference. That would at least be fair and would seem to require less work. But like i said i dont know how any of this stuff works.
                      Assuming that they run backups continuously throughout the day like any other game developer, all they would have to do is a rollback to sometime after the event ended and before the prizes were given out. Again, this is assuming that they run continuous back ups. With these guys, who knows....

Comment

• Mobile Mob
                        Lieutenant
                        • May 2016

GAEA giveth and
                        GAEA taketh away !!!
                        I also received 704 Halloween crates.
                        I spin the crate but nothing happens.

Last edited by Mobile Mob; 04-02-2018, 06:48 AM. Reason: add picture

Comment

• bluSuper
                          Lackey
                          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
                          Assuming that they run backups continuously throughout the day like any other game developer, all they would have to do is a rollback to sometime after the event ended and before the prizes were given out. Again, this is assuming that they run continuous back ups. With these guys, who knows....
                          The only thing that worries me is I used the extra tokens I had left after the event to do crate rolls I did one 3x crate roll and finally got Overkill LT and fused my legit earned epics into her. After which I used 20 tokens to do some missions and bosses and got some boss items. What if they roll it back and I loose that progress or those lts or one of the steel kraken items I finally got from those bosses this is gonna be a hard task for the devs and if not played right will upset a lot of player base. I understand there was a glitch but let’s hope they do this right....

Comment

• frsh
                            Thug
                            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by bluSuper View Post
                            The only thing that worries me is I used the extra tokens I had left after the event to do crate rolls I did one 3x crate roll and finally got Overkill LT and fused my legit earned epics into her. After which I used 20 tokens to do some missions and bosses and got some boss items. What if they roll it back and I loose that progress or those lts or one of the steel kraken items I finally got from those bosses this is gonna be a hard task for the devs and if not played right will upset a lot of player base. I understand there was a glitch but let’s hope they do this right....
                            This.
                            I always burn superfluous fp (after an event)

Comment

• Hitokiri
                              Lackey
                              • Jan 2018

Whats done is done, wish i was that lucky to have free crates. Dont think that many were fast enough to open more than 10 crates anyways. Plus im sure most are common lt anyways. Ntg to be jealous abt. Making a fuss abt this and that. Now cant even fuse my goddamn fang. But its okay. Those who got to open some crates then congrats. Those like me not lucky enough. Just hope we are luckier in the future. Imagine if you got some of those free crates? Are u in the wrong that you were at the right place at the right time? For most of us, we snooze we loose.

Comment

Working...
                              X