X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plethora of FREE crates

Originally posted by Mck04 View Post
    How am I being selfish. It was their mistake and we shouldn’t have to pay for their mistake. We all spend money on this game. Not just you. And no u ain’t stop playing trust me I are not. All tgI we time we spend money ,Not once I got messaged back saying. Oh we see that u have gotten all back rolls from 80 fp. Multiple times. We gonna fix that by giving u another roll. Never. So why shouldn’t I be selfish now. It was their mistake and we shouldn’t pay for their mistake. We didn’t make that mistake they did so we shouldn’t have to pay for it. They should stand by their mistake and let us keep what we rolled from THEIR mistake. Once again It was theirs not ours. We just rolled what we received, we didn’t steal it just rolled what we received from this game where we dropped hundreds even thousands of dollars. Their mistake not ours. We should keep what we have
    While i get what you saying and find reason with some of your earlier arguments, this is how GAEA chose to resolve the issue. Not all of us agree with how the owners of the game handle issues like this but it's up to us to let them know how we feel in a respectable way and then decide how to act. Some of your points made are reasons why i play the game the way i do today.

Lets hope this issue doesn't happen again.

* Also, just an FYI to everyone on forums... I would advise against making alt accounts on forums as they are not allowed and original account will get same action taken as the alt account. This is just an FYI to all and no one in particular.

Cheers.

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

With all due respect I think the way they dealt with this was extremely offputting. Reason being, if there’s a glitch/bug that hurts the low spenders/new players the devs take very long to fix it. But this glitch helped the low spenders more than the big spenders, so look at how quickly they fixed it! I don’t say this from the perspective of a low spender. I used to be a moderate spender myself and yet IMO, this lack of consistent/equal respect for the player base makes the company come off as unprofessional and the way they do this again and again time after time is a factor contributing to the death of UE. Really it does make people quit when they face this customer service.

Honestly their solution by itself is not necessarily what I take issue with, if this was a one time thing. It’s just the way they were so quick to take everything away from the little guys (I placed high, 288, it’s not like I benefited that much, rolled like 8 epics on my main) who got lucky enough to benefit from the company’s mistake. It’s just that it fits our expectations of them so well. There’s never even an ounce of generosity to reward loyalty. Instead of taking LTs away, I’m sure they could’ve just fixed the glitch (by removing the Halloween crates) and given a couple extra epic/super crates to the top 1000 players. A few epics does absolutely nothing to hurt the longevity of the game. The person who rolled the highest number rolled like 800 crates which is 40 epics at best, and the selection in that crate was pretty much awful except for Enzo. Wow maybe he could fuse his $4000 worth of crates for one 5* epic... and still he wouldn’t be anywhere near being a strong account. In the grand scheme of things those LTs are insignificant, and not so many people rolled nearly that many crates. Why would crush these little guys hopes of finally having some epics? It’s not hurting anything. Let the lucky ppl be happy, and compensate the spenders/high rankers. Please consider this for future reference. The more you treat the players like this, the less people want to continue playing.

Anyway I’m sure you all remember the turf wars bug, where all the top 700 players ended up getting extra scythe and an extra epic crate...
      Last edited by Bungboy; 04-04-2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Mck04
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Bungboy I agree with you 1000%. When it comes to big spenders or bigger accounts they bent backwards like ALPHA who cheated the rules but was allow to get his account back. If it was lower player who bought an account and the original owner regain the account, the email he would have received would have been a lot different and would have reminded of the rules. But that wasn’t done for bigger spenders. Once again it’s their mistake and we shouldn’t have to pay for their mistake. Extra few epic Lt will not hurt the game, it will make it stronger or maybe just maybe will make others spend more to get those lts even higher. But what did they do, right away they took those away and backeoll the game. How come it wasn’t done for ALPHA just cuz he spends doesn’t make us less contributors. It’s unfair to a lot of others who might have benefitted from THEIR mistake and gained few extra Lts to make them a little stronger. Trust me they didn’t get a lot stronger compare to most. I think is a shame what they did and the way they did it. Instead of acknowledging it was a mistake and have us keep what we rolled and stopped it. They backrolled. Shame.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Mck04 View Post
          Bungboy I agree with you 1000%. When it comes to big spenders or bigger accounts they bent backwards like ALPHA who cheated the rules but was allow to get his account back. If it was lower player who bought an account and the original owner regain the account, the email he would have received would have been a lot different and would have reminded of the rules. But that wasn’t done for bigger spenders. Once again it’s their mistake and we shouldn’t have to pay for their mistake. Extra few epic Lt will not hurt the game, it will make it stronger or maybe just maybe will make others spend more to get those lts even higher. But what did they do, right away they took those away and backeoll the game. How come it wasn’t done for ALPHA just cuz he spends doesn’t make us less contributors. It’s unfair to a lot of others who might have benefitted from THEIR mistake and gained few extra Lts to make them a little stronger. Trust me they didn’t get a lot stronger compare to most. I think is a shame what they did and the way they did it. Instead of acknowledging it was a mistake and have us keep what we rolled and stopped it. They backrolled. Shame.
          I feel it’s like Gaea is not willing to pay for their own mistakes if they think it’ll cost them money. And us players can sense that. And in reality, if they just let the lucky people keep the LTs they rolled, and gave the higher ranking people a bunch of extra event rewards... everyone would’ve been happy and I personally might’ve regained some faith in them. It ALWAYS feels like the companies that have run this game both now and in the past are just trying to milk the players for money and don’t care about our loyalty or commitment to the game.

The fact they actually went through all these measures to take away hardly a game changing number of LTs, instead finding a solution that just gives MORE to people who didn’t benefit from the mistake, is exactly what I would expect from them. My mini, I rolled 500 crates and after I fused them away I was still a weak little tadpole with only like two extra 3* epics and one extra 2*. It’s really hardly any different than if some guy gets lucky and rolls a 4* epic or a 5* frank on a scratcher. You can get a good LT and account still sucks. Only the scratchers cost FP...
          Last edited by Bungboy; 04-04-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• frsh
            Thug
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Bungboy View Post
            I feel it’s like Gaea is not willing to pay for their own mistakes if they think it’ll cost them money. And us players can sense that. And in reality, if they just let the lucky people keep the LTs they rolled, and gave the higher ranking people a bunch of extra event rewards... everyone would’ve been happy and I personally might’ve regained some faith in them. It ALWAYS feels like the companies that have run this game both now and in the past are just trying to milk the players for money and don’t care about our loyalty or commitment to the game.

The fact they actually went through all these measures to take away hardly a game changing number of LTs, instead finding a solution that just gives MORE to people who didn’t benefit from the mistake, is exactly what I would expect from them. My mini, I rolled 500 crates and after I fused them away I was still a weak little tadpole with only like two extra 3* epics and one extra 2*. It’s really hardly any different than if some guy gets lucky and rolls a 4* epic or a 5* frank on a scratcher. You can get a good LT and account still sucks. Only the scratchers cost FP...
            Agree.
            I'd like to add (possibly my opinion here) that what the Devs would've 'lost' by letting us a keep the accidental crates isn't even a commodity. So really; is there loss in money? No. But by revoking them, there's a loss in customer satisfaction (among an obviously growing feeling of disdain/weariness).
            I mentioned that the whole accident had a very Robin Hood-esque feel to it and well, don't need to say much more as you've already covered it.

Side note: it's worrying that I can't recall the last event reward period that went off without a hitch.

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

myself personally, I'm happy if people get stuff by accident and fair play to them, shame they never let them keep them really, its not as if loads of officer mikes or fangs disrupted the balance of the game, if they got the odd rare or epic you still need hundreds of the dam things to get them high starred so a few more of those wouldn't of made much difference, one of my accounts had over 12000 rolls and shame was asleep to never get the chance to roll them and my demo mini got 4900 of them, I'm envious of them but not jealous, some of the stuff mentioned in this topic and the differing views I've seen it all before in other social games like this, happens in every game at some point.

Comment

• Mck04
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

What a compensation just wow. I will never spend another dollar on this game ever again. They could go fuck themselves. What a waste of a game. Keen spending your money for this money hungry fucks.

Comment

• DeviL337
                  Goon
                  • Jan 2013

lol @ these rewards, what a load of crap. these devs are seriously greedy.

funny thing is i play other mobile gacha games (Dbz dokkan battle for example) and they had released a new banner (UE's equivalent to a new crate) but accidentally added an image of a character that was its awakening form instead of the normal form. ppl spent their dragon stones (dbz in game currency) on the banner and bandai realized their mistake, ended the banner. let everyone keep the stuff they got from the banner AND gave back the dragon stones everyone spent on the banner along with compensating every player with dragon stones.

i understand this situation is different but at the same time that right there is customer service. that's just one example of bandais screw up but they compensate players well unlike this game. not only that but they listen to their player base, whattya know!

Comment

• Irish
                    Brawler
                    • Apr 2016

Believe me bro i dont work for anyone except myself. Ive been playing this game 3 years in june. Im not here doing anything besides voicing my opinion on what i see as the fairest resolution to the problem. I think they should have given a way to level lieutenants for those that may have spent refills or Fp to level lieutenants. Besides that the resolution was fair.

Keyboard warriors like yourself make me laugh mck04. Ive spent about $700 on this game and i love it. I try and be fair. I know i wont ever catch up to the big guys. You’re basically butt hurt you didnt get to keep a bunch of stuff you didnt earn. And once again your example of something scanning for or being marked at a lower price only supports my stance. You didnt buy anything. Nothing was advertised. You recieved something you didnt earn.
                    The other guys example from the dragon ball z game makes sense. And the way those guys handled it was good. People spent money on something that was advertised as something else. What happened here was still very different. Nothing advertised, nothing purchased.
                    My cashier example is actually very good. Maybe you don’t understand because you lack the necessary intelligence. So let me help you. The example is supposed to illustrate the idea that just because a mistake happens (the glitch in the game, the $100 in the example) and someone recieves the mistake (players in game, the customer in the example) doesnt mean that the reciever of the mistake deserves or has any rightful claim to the mistake (halloween rolls are not deserved, $100 isn’t deserved). Hope that helps. 😉
                    Last edited by Irish; 04-04-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

As always, some people can't control emotions atimes and attack each other hence why thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X