Thread: Request: Can we PLEASE have any update to the PROPERTIES!?!?

Brawler

Request: Can we PLEASE have any update to the PROPERTIES!?!?

This may have been suggested before, but I haven't seen it so here's my two cents.

One of my favorite parts of UE when I first started playing was upgrading my properties and figuring out which upgrade properties I should focus on to better my character. Along with upgrading my income properties to make myself a baller, yo.

All of that was great...like two years ago. I've been finished with all of my upgrades for some time now.

I firmly believe, and I'm sure others will back me, that it's time for some attention to be paid to the Properties of UE. At the VERY LEAST, PLEASE increase the Capacity of the SAFE HOUSE. 20mil is nice and all, but it's been years like that. Perhaps add a second Safe House? That way, when upgraded, we can max out at 40mil!?

As far as the other properties, Income and Upgrade, I'm open to anything at all. Even something as simple as adding another 10 levels to each different property, that would be just fine. Brand new properties would be cool too, ya know. But maaaaaybe go a little easier on how long it takes to upgrade a prop (over 9 days for the lvl 10 upgrades were brrrrutal), but I'll live with it if it means getting something upgrade and/or some new benefits for my character, empire, or cash flow.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Re: Request: Can we PLEASE have any update to the PROPERTIES!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by TheToug View Post
    This may have been suggested before, but I haven't seen it so here's my two cents.

One of my favorite parts of UE when I first started playing was upgrading my properties and figuring out which upgrade properties I should focus on to better my character. Along with upgrading my income properties to make myself a baller, yo.

All of that was great...like two years ago. I've been finished with all of my upgrades for some time now.

I firmly believe, and I'm sure others will back me, that it's time for some attention to be paid to the Properties of UE. At the VERY LEAST, PLEASE increase the Capacity of the SAFE HOUSE. 20mil is nice and all, but it's been years like that. Perhaps add a second Safe House? That way, when upgraded, we can max out at 40mil!?

As far as the other properties, Income and Upgrade, I'm open to anything at all. Even something as simple as adding another 10 levels to each different property, that would be just fine. Brand new properties would be cool too, ya know. But maaaaaybe go a little easier on how long it takes to upgrade a prop (over 9 days for the lvl 10 upgrades were brrrrutal), but I'll live with it if it means getting something upgrade and/or some new benefits for my character, empire, or cash flow.
    Sidekick property
    Insignia property
    Chempack property
    Class XP property
    Health boost property

I agree. Mine have been maxed for a while now too and i have been playing for less than 3 years so i can imagine someone who has been playing since the game started must have been done for a very long time.

A building for each chem pack type

A building for each building material type (concrete blocks etc)

Maybe the new buildings produce things but have to be collected (sort of like the free hunts) so they cant just stack on inactive accounts.

Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Sidekick property
    Insignia property
    Chempack property
    Class XP property
    Health boost property
    Same as Dojo but for hunting supply.

Brawler

Some great ideas here. Really any update would be very well received by the player base. Whether there are additions or simply updates to existing properties, anything is surely better than nothing.

But while we're on the topic of throwing out ideas...

A second safehouse/upgrade to regular safehouse
    Empire Token Property/Empire Att/Def Property
    Property for adding % to item drops during Jobs or Boss fights (for events mainly)
    Property that produces different kinds of crate shards
    Class-specific Properties (for Tier 2 only), unlocked at Tier 2 Class Lvl 5 or higher
    and everything else already mentioned.

so many possibilities now, this update should be an easy decision.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    Same as Dojo but for hunting supply.
    I really like this one. Hunting Supply is a pain inthe ass to try and stock up on. Adding a better % to drops or even adding a fixed number (say +2, +3, +5 to each hunt, per level of prop) would be a sweet addition.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

How about a property that gives 0.5 - 5% chance to get crate shard/rare/epic 20:5:1 ratio from legends boss collect (100k+ points only)

The max of building in 10. What about increase them to 15 or 20? And that you implement buildings with different powers like many before said?
    that might bring the game forward...