Easter Royale: War Shark, 3/27 to 4/1 19:00 PDT.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ninja711
    Hitman
    • Jan 2014

Re: Easter Royale: War Shark, 3/27 to 4/1 19:00 PDT.

what about 400 shiny egg for one epic of Orca instead of epic splitter ? plus do we have any good Promotion and please,please dnt give us a suck promotion.

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Yeah i always liked it if the event epic could be earned via shiny eggs too that way if you decide to spend enough you can still get em. Otherwise its very disappointing to spend alot, and think you have earned it but then you get pushed out of the bracket. Makes people spend less in the long run in my opinion because of setbacks like that. There should for sure be a way you can spend and KNOW that you have done enough. Otherwise you can feel cheated or subject to manipulations in the ranking even if there is no proof that anything like that is occurring. Just that feeling alone is enough to turn serious or casual spenders into non spenders. Having the epic lieutenant available via the items you build makes it far less likely for feelings like this to emerge. I for one want everyone to spend because then it gives the devs incentive to continue developing the game and keeping it running. Thats why the whole “I won’t spend anymore until they do blah blah blahâ€‌ doesnt make sense. If everyone stops spending they wont be forced to fix what you want they will be forced to shut the game down. And if you like the game (as i do) then thats the last thing you want.

Comment

• UWE
        Lackey
        • May 2016

Will there be Empire rewards for this event? There’s no banner up and no info on discord about it.

Comment

• Markz1337
          Street Boss
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
          I hate these type of LT. I paid for event to get them. But I will have to continuously use stamina to active its powers.

1* @ 6 % atk and def = 0.3% per executes = 20 executes. (correct me if I'm wrong)

20 executes drains all my stamina pool just for daily reset to kick in.
          If I read correctly, you can execute in EvE and have the bonus kick in. If true it can help assassins/reapers a ton.
          1594dc
          362b14
          Add Me

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Markz1337 View Post
            If I read correctly, you can execute in EvE and have the bonus kick in. If true it can help assassins/reapers a ton.
            Going to add to people sitting on tokens waiting for x

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

It would be nice if it would be some sort of counter to know Orca's charge. For instance, when Orca it seated, somewhere it is shown his percentage. I guess his bonus could be dynamic, something like: " plus xx% player and defense power (max 6%), 0.3% per execution, daily reset [no clone]".
              48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                It would be nice if it would be some sort of counter to know Orca's charge. For instance, when Orca it seated, somewhere it is shown his percentage. I guess his bonus could be dynamic, something like: " plus xx% player and defense power (max 6%), 0.3% per execution, daily reset [no clone]".
                They have an LT that does that already with gustavo they should copy the code.

Comment

• Newwo
                  Thug
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                  you'll see it in your stats, i guess.

Comment

• DKs
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2016

Looks like UWE is very obsessed with the lt ILLUSIONIST.
                    It was also the event rewards in last event i think.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                      Developer
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by DKs View Post
                      Looks like UWE is very obsessed with the lt ILLUSIONIST.
                      It was also the event rewards in last event i think.
                      He's a very good lieutenant!

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

Orca will be a good LT for pvp especially like battle royale. She won’t be worth starring up much since she has such good bonuses at the early stars but that’s a good thing for me. It means she’ll be useful without having to fuse anything into her.

Comment

• DeviL337
                          Goon
                          • Jan 2013

do you guys really enjoy hitting "create" in tech lab 600+ times? im just sitting here wondering what im doing with my life as imdoing this. such a time waster. why can devs not make an easier way to make these all at once?

i'm surprised ppl are still excited for these type of events.

at least the rewards aren't as trashy compared to last few events.

Comment

• Bungboy
                            Hitman
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by DeviL337 View Post
                            do you guys really enjoy hitting "create" in tech lab 600+ times? im just sitting here wondering what im doing with my life as imdoing this. such a time waster. why can devs not make an easier way to make these all at once?

i'm surprised ppl are still excited for these type of events.

at least the rewards aren't as trashy compared to last few events.
                            It’s not a problem at all for me. You need Brainiac for this event. If you have him at 3 stars you save a ridiculous amount of time on the tech lab creations. Of course the more the faster but I think 3 stars is good enough because if he’s any higher you might accidentally create too many of one type of ingredient at once.

Comment

• Irish
                              Brawler
                              • Apr 2016

Yep brainiac. At 3 star it creates 6 at a time so it was pretty easy. About 1800 eggs between my accounts but somehow i have him on all my accounts so it wasnt too bad.

Comment

• Bungboy
                                Hitman
                                • Aug 2013

Game is seriously dying.. look at how little attention this thread got for a major event

Comment

Working...
                                X