Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter Royale: War Shark, 3/27 to 4/1 19:00 PDT.

Re: Easter Royale: War Shark, 3/27 to 4/1 19:00 PDT.

It would be nice if it would be some sort of counter to know Orca's charge. For instance, when Orca it seated, somewhere it is shown his percentage. I guess his bonus could be dynamic, something like: " plus xx% player and defense power (max 6%), 0.3% per execution, daily reset [no clone]".

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    It would be nice if it would be some sort of counter to know Orca's charge. For instance, when Orca it seated, somewhere it is shown his percentage. I guess his bonus could be dynamic, something like: " plus xx% player and defense power (max 6%), 0.3% per execution, daily reset [no clone]".
    They have an LT that does that already with gustavo they should copy the code.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    you'll see it in your stats, i guess.

Looks like UWE is very obsessed with the lt ILLUSIONIST.
    It was also the event rewards in last event i think.

Quote Originally Posted by DKs View Post
    Looks like UWE is very obsessed with the lt ILLUSIONIST.
    It was also the event rewards in last event i think.
    He's a very good lieutenant!

Orca will be a good LT for pvp especially like battle royale. She wonít be worth starring up much since she has such good bonuses at the early stars but thatís a good thing for me. It means sheíll be useful without having to fuse anything into her.

do you guys really enjoy hitting "create" in tech lab 600+ times? im just sitting here wondering what im doing with my life as imdoing this. such a time waster. why can devs not make an easier way to make these all at once?

i'm surprised ppl are still excited for these type of events.

at least the rewards aren't as trashy compared to last few events.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviL337 View Post
    do you guys really enjoy hitting "create" in tech lab 600+ times? im just sitting here wondering what im doing with my life as imdoing this. such a time waster. why can devs not make an easier way to make these all at once?

i'm surprised ppl are still excited for these type of events.

at least the rewards aren't as trashy compared to last few events.
    Itís not a problem at all for me. You need Brainiac for this event. If you have him at 3 stars you save a ridiculous amount of time on the tech lab creations. Of course the more the faster but I think 3 stars is good enough because if heís any higher you might accidentally create too many of one type of ingredient at once.

Yep brainiac. At 3 star it creates 6 at a time so it was pretty easy. About 1800 eggs between my accounts but somehow i have him on all my accounts so it wasnt too bad.

Game is seriously dying.. look at how little attention this thread got for a major event

Enforcer

I created 400 eggs and received my first Epic event lieutenant.
    Ranked 975 just before 1000 cut off.
    The egg drop rate from Westside challenge job is better than egg drop rate from bosses.
    Just use stamina to level up.
    With all the Blink and Hectors, I created a 5 star Poppy.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 04-02-2018 at 07:00 AM.

My double LSi placed 383 for free. All saved scratchers. Only took 138 e refills @ 4K e Got event lts plus 3epic fuser baits

Hi, event ending, much ppl retrived rewards, and my 2 mini retrived rewards too, but my 3 acc still havent reward from last event. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Tips:
    -Daily reset time is 0:00 PDT(PST).
    -Bonus can be stacked from EvE/PvP/Boss executions. it can't be stacked from directly kills.
    -You don't need to seat Orca when executing, but you have to seat her to get the bonus.
    @Duke there is a bug and bonus does not stack from eve executions. I checked this on few wars as an assasin.

Quote Originally Posted by orzel123 View Post
    @Duke there is a bug and bonus does not stack from eve executions. I checked this on few wars as an assasin.
    Confirmed