Thread: Pew Pew laser question

Pew Pew laser question

We fired one off last night on the 9 spot where there was a level 2400 Titan defending alone with massive health and shield. The laser did 1100 damage...seems pretty low due to how long it took to prep and fire. Whats the math behind the power of the laser?
    http://underworldempireforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11583&dateline=138589  0795

Re: Pew Pew laser question

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilwine View Post
    We fired one off last night on the 9 spot where there was a level 2400 Titan defending alone with massive health and shield. The laser did 1100 damage...seems pretty low due to how long it took to prep and fire. Whats the math behind the power of the laser?
    We launched ours the very first day and no one has put any tokens towards it since.

Especially ghosts. Itís a waste.

Enforcer

Tell DUKE so he can fix it in version 2.
    This was only a beta test.
    The more feedback on forum and Discord the faster they can tweak the % and make improvements!

I think its more of a tool for empires that are active but low in level. Gives low level toons a way to make an impact in war. I think its clunky and expensive but its at lvl 1, so i would imagine that just like the nuke it would reduce in cost and wait time when it goes up in level.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I think its more of a tool for empires that are active but low in level. Gives low level toons a way to make an impact in war. I think its clunky and expensive but its at lvl 1, so i would imagine that just like the nuke it would reduce in cost and wait time when it goes up in level.
    It makes sense that the power of the laser is kinda low at level 1. This makes it interesting to know what the damage will be at level 5. Since the laser targets actives first will that keep those that stim away from a big player in a building defending at start of war? Applying stim on a player make them active? I would assume so since their token timer speeds up at that time but I see this as a good thing that adds spice to how empires utilize the laser.