Thread: Question About New Julie LT for Devs

Question About New Julie LT for Devs

Someone please clarify her powers. Do you have a single chance to get a crate shard at the end of a war or do you have a chance to get a shard for each attack during the war?

Re: Question About New Julie LT for Devs

What's her stats like at 5 star? Anyone?

Does This 16x option is only available on first purchase mean you can only buy 16 copies at 1.2k one time and can't get the offer for the other 8 at 1k?

You have 1 chance to drop 1 shard at EvE collect.

All stars powers:
    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...ie-Drak-Web-lt

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeek View Post
    Does This 16x option is only available on first purchase mean you can only buy 16 copies at 1.2k one time and can't get the offer for the other 8 at 1k?
    From what i understand the 1000 and 1600 disappeared if you buy the first one copy for 1st purchase. Thats what i understand from the "only available for first purchase" term

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeek View Post
    Heres what i can tell you. I bought the single copy and it made it where i cant buy the 16x deal but can still purchase the 8x option. So what i think it means is basically if you dont buy the 16x deal first it becomes unavailable. The option to buy 1 or 8 is still available after your first purchase though. So if you have the money you could buy the 16x deal first and then the 8x deal.

If you manage to get the epic shard drop at 7* will you lose the ability to get rare shards?
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

when I first heard there was a new Lt that can be purchased I was quite pleased cause was sick of seeing ki for sale all the time and was not too impressed to see them asking for 150 favor points for it, noticed its likely a rare so kind of thought ok fair enough I'll pay the 150 favor points for at least one copy only to find I cannot buy 150 points and have to buy a more expensive pack or a combination of a couple of favor point packs, not going to happen I'm afraid, its probably be designed like that to make people spend a bit more than they need if they want the 1 copy only.

Enforcer

Without Julie I get a random chard on EVE collect win or loose.
    If I buy Julie will I get 2 chards?
    One from Julie and one random chard from EVE?
    or
    Do they stack?
    For example 3 % random chance from EVE collect + 3% from Julie =6 %
    How will I know witch one processed? Julie or EVE?
    Where are the devs when you need them?

I saw on Discord that for Julie you get a special pop-up with "you found something on Julie".

Myself and a bunch of others I know are holding off on buying this LT specifically for that reason - lack of full explanation.

If itís chance is itís own separate thing, then many wallets stay shut.

If confirmed that it is additive to the already existing chance and this makes the normal collect on eve also become a chance for rare/epic, lots of wallets and iTunes cards would be emptied.

So if itís the case of the latter, 5 minutes time from a dev to explain could potentially be 1000ís in income... seems like a no brained business investment.

Quote Originally Posted by malikar View Post
    myself and a bunch of others i know are holding off on buying this lt specifically for that reason - lack of full explanation.

If it’s chance is it’s own separate thing, then many wallets stay shut.

If confirmed that it is additive to the already existing chance and this makes the normal collect on eve also become a chance for rare/epic, lots of wallets and itunes cards would be emptied.

So if it’s the case of the latter, 5 minutes time from a dev to explain could potentially be 1000’s in income... Seems like a no brained business investment.
    i agree!! We need full clarification

There are comments on Discord from people who got 2 shards at EvE collect. One from war and one from Julie (it actually is a different pop up with "you found something on Julie").

I donít get it. 4 years every time something comes out there is so much mystery on a new feature that it never explained well. A item that seems depending on how u look at it could be a great buy or waste. Why is that. Spend 150$ go to Repair your car and have the plAce tell u this is going to be great but teallly never give u all the details.
    Disappointing!!!!!!!!!
    Thatís a Dev issue. Take care of the customers explain it and sell the hell out of it. Again history can be so hard to change. I almost went to drop the money on this and play more. And said hold on what I am paying for. Scary thing is they could really do so well. My wife says thank u for saving me the money. For those who spent money on this I hope it goes well.

Menace

Julie has 2 powers:

- plus health. Use in your health loadout, just at the beginning of EvE. Swap to your attack or defense or whatever loadout after EvE is started (personal tip: if you have Consigliere and Mafia insignia, create an all mafia health loadout for EvE start - Consigliere, Centurion, Julie, Gunslinger and whoever mafia has more Insignia slots. In case you have a 5* Yugo or a very high Envy / Lady Vice you could experiment with them).

- shard drop. You have a chance (according to her stars) to find a shard when you collect at EvE. You need to have Julie seated when you press the collect button. If you don't manual collect, you need to have Julie seated when autocollect happens.

- as seen on Discord, there is a special pop-up when you receive a crate from Julie, so "EvE shard" and "Julie shard" have different chances and they do not stack. Yes, you can drop 2 shards after a single war. If you are lucky, one of those shards will be a Rare or an Epic shard, given by Julie.
    Last edited by alexian; 03-27-2018 at 07:49 PM.