Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Julie - Dark Web lt

The new Dark Web lt:

Julie

affiliation: mafia
    Power (info from Discord by Duke)

1* = +40 Max Heath, 3% chance to receive a Crate Shard when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

2* = +50 Max Heath, 4% chance to receive a Crate Shard when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

3* = +65 Max Heath, 5% chance to receive a Crate Shard when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

4* = +85 Max Heath, 7% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Rare:Regular=1:5) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

5* = +110 Max Heath, 9% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Rare:Regular=1:5) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

6* = +140 Max Heath, 12% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Rare:Regular=1:5) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

7* = +175 Max Heath, 15% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Epic:Regular=1:20) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

8* = +215 Max Heath, 19% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Epic:Regular=1:20) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

9* = +260 Max Heath, 25% chance to receive a Crate Shard(Epic:Regular=1:20) when victorious in EvE, half the chance on loss.

Edit: updated affiliation
    Last edited by alexian; 03-21-2018, 01:22 PM.
    48BE8B
  • Vischietta
    Goon
    • Apr 2013

Re: Julie - Drak Web lt

��WOOT WOOT�� Is this my Gold Digger!?!?!?!?... I'm asking because she has no bio posted in game (& I thought we're supposed to receive a copy of her too)? Either way, I need to stock up on all of my health toons Also, Alexian, I tried to add you as an ally, but you can't have more than 1500 allies I try to keep my allies limited to active players, so if you have a "free" spot, it'd be great to be allies. I'll jump back on here later to try again, and if not, hit me up: 1B0102.
    sigpic

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

As far as I know, even if you get the respective message, you will add me as an ally. The game just doesn't automatically add you to me. I will go and do that.
      48BE8B

Comment

• corp5e
        Captain
        • Nov 2013

1 copy (150fp)+10 stack(200fp) (Gemini Belt) =140 hp ~ 350fp ~ about $49.99

Looks to be the best way to go. Do you have to equip LT on collect at end of battle? Because majority is auto-collect.
        Last edited by corp5e; 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

1st of all I do like the LT although it’s gonna be so ridiculously hard to star her up. It’s good that it’s an LT that will always be useful and gives you more incentive to play EVE. I got her to 5* but I’m completely out of fusion. Anyway if you do get her to 9* you’ll get a pretty good amount of extra shards especially if you got Vice, or at least a high star Envy (assuming she actually can be cloned).

My only complaint is that she loses the ability to give you rare shards if you have her at 7 stars. I don’t like that at all. After 7 stars she will be actually a lot less exciting to use because the drop rate on the rare shards is much higher than the drop rate on the epic shards. You’ll probably get like 1 epic shard per month at best, while if you have a 6* Julie you would get a few rare shards per month instead. 7-9 stars should have epic shards drop without removing rare shards from the drop table.

Comment

• Malikar
            Brawler
            • Jul 2014

So I could buy a 5 Star rare that is only seated in health loadout for the 1200 FP that I would have to fuse a lot of useful LTs to get to 7 Star and the possibility of epic crate shard once or twice a month if I’m lucky...

Or I could rolls 45 crates and likely get 2 epics and 4 rares... not bothering to do the math because I might not even get enough rare/epic shards to equal those rolls in the next year or two...

I guess I would likely get an epic or rare every now and then too from increased regular shards... but I sure seem to be getting the same exact common from my eve shard crate 2 or 3 times in a row now...
            Last edited by Malikar; 03-21-2018, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

I agree i feel same, the shards made to crates have way lower odds, or just a 99% chance for my buddy officer mike :-)

Comment

Working...
              X