• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tayfur
    Lackey
    • Sep 2013

Emergency - help - all kicked out of empire

Dear Devs,

please help us. Our empire has been home of many who became friends and played for years in.

Now the leader (who got more and more inactive and only got leader cause someone gave it to him for the reason to hold the empire while we try a merger) has kicked everyone out.

We have screenshots proving the activity and i think you may be able to check it in the system?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Empire: Shortarse Squad
    Last edited by Tayfur; 03-20-2018, 07:37 PM.

Re: Emergency - help - all kicked out of empire

Originally posted by Tayfur View Post
    Dear Devs,

please help us. Our empire has been home of many who became friends and played for years in.

Now the leader (who got more and more inactive and only got leader cause someone gave it to him for the reason to hold the empire while we try a merger) has kicked everyone out.

We have screenshots proving the activity and i think you may be able to check it in the system?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Empire: Shortarse Squad
    Have you contacted support to create a ticket on this matter? That will help fast track the issue and enable Devs investigate.

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Yeah thats why you have to be careful about who gets control. Give it to a mini or create a new apple id to start a baby toon to hold. Not sure how they can wrest control away from the manager as even if everyone on the team doesnt want them they still cant be removed as far as i know.

Comment

• amberslove
        Lackey
        • Dec 2017

Oh man! That sucks! Hopefully you guys get your empire back soon! Dillville will definitely miss EvE with you all!

Comment

• Irish
          Brawler
          • Apr 2016

I really don’t see how they can fix this cause if someone is the manager the devs can’t really take that from them. The only real choice the players have is to start over or migrate together to a new empire. Otherwise you could recruit people and they could wrest control of the empire away because of thier numbers. Best advice i could give is look at the lifetime list for empire rankings in EvE and try and find an older empire (that way the upgrades are comparable or better) that has low activity. Theres a couple out there for sure, i was looking at the list not that long ago and if im not mistaken Hells Satans fits this. Old empire with super low ranking and activity. Not sure if the manager is active or if its open to join but it wouldnt hurt to try. Good luck with everything but i don’t think you can get your empire back. Its just a name, move with your people and thats your empire, not the name, the people.

Comment

Working...
          X