Thread: I hate the 24 hour timer on respect !!!

Enforcer

I hate the 24 hour timer on respect !!!

I HATE THE 24 HOUR TIMER ON RESPECT !!!
    This is the second time this happened too me and I think everyone from Europe countries?
    Screw king of king's achievement. 500 attack points down the drain!
    When I login 10am South African time too pay respect and collect from properties this is the message I get ^^
    Now my respect is all messed up. I have too pay respect 1 pm and not 10 am anymore.
    I was used too login 10 am and pay respect.
    My suggestion is remove the 24 hour deadline and reset respect the same as login reward.
    Login reset at 00:00 PST time.
    Respect reset at 00:00 PST time.
    We don't have too worry about the 24 hour timer and can pay respect anytime we want too.
    Been playing UE since Easter weekend 2016 and my respect counter is only 563
    If you do the math you will see that a lot of respect points are missing because of bad timing.

P.S. I understood the in game message but the message said 4:00 PST NOT 00:00 PST
    4:00 PST equals too 1 pm South African time AFTER EVE war ends.
    Luckily I only play weekends so it did not affect me.
    Thank goodness.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-25-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Enforcer

Re: I hate the 24 hour timer on respect !!!

!!!BUMP!!!
    Just as I suspected.
    I forget too log in 1:30 pm and now I have too wait till tommorow 10 am before I can pay respect again.
    Until the next server maintenance.
    This sucks.

I get & share your frustration albeit not to the same level it seems.
    Listen, every game will no doubt have down time now and again whether its the devs choosing to implement changes/maintenance or due to a server error. In both scenarios the player base has been currently and historically compensated accordingly.
    In regards to the 24hr format it is something that ideally could be changed and implemented to a once a day click set up similar to how the hunts are done so there doesnt need to be a specific time.
    But lets be realistic the maintenance issues has probably at worst case scenario cost you "1 skill spoint" deficit. While it's a slight inconvenience, from a personal point of view I don't think it's the end of the world.
    The devs have made positive changes recently, maybe the respect faction just needs to be put forth as an idea for them to look at in seperate thread?

Enforcer

Yes that is what I meant.
    I want to pay respect when I want NOT wait for a 24 hour timer to push a button.
    Wait 24 hours push a button,Wait 24 hours push a button,Wait 24 hours push a button.
    There must not be a specific time too do respect.
    I don't have a problem with maintenance per say.
    Just my luck every time I do my respect it is the same time slot as maintenance.
    As long as I got there attention.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-31-2018 at 07:45 AM.