• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s0fr3shh
    Soldier
    • Apr 2013

Are we removing autocollect now?

Been noticing for a week now, if I don’t collect manually, none of my accounts get cc or exp. It sucks cuz some wars I can’t be there for the end or the hour after. What’s happening to this game?
    Why so cereal?!
    sigpic

Re: Are we removing autocollect now?

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
    Been noticing for a week now, if I don’t collect manually, none of my accounts get cc or exp. It sucks cuz some wars I can’t be there for the end or the hour after. What’s happening to this game?
    My auto collect works fine. I log in and don't participate in a battle but hrs later when i open account i get CC from the battle i logged into.

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

My autocollect works fine, but today my cc daily doesn't seem right on one of my accounts. I think there is a problem if another war passes without you being in it before you try to auto-collect. I am not really sure about this, might need some investigating.

For example, I joined EvE from 06:00 to 08:00 UTC but I did not collect. If I join anywhere between this and the finish of next EvE (10:00 - 12:00 UTC), so if I join the game between 8:00 - 12:00 UTC, autocollect works fine. If I join only after 14:00, there is no autocollect, since you technically were not in previous war.

This is only a hunch, if someone could test it more thoroughly, please.
      Last edited by alexian; 03-18-2018, 12:08 AM.
      48BE8B

Comment

• Aprilwine
        Street Boss
        • Oct 2013

I've noticed for quite some time now that if you enter game you can go immediately to Jobs or PvP without receiving daily rewards. If you hit the Home key it refreshes game and you can then collect the daily reward and CC from the previous war
        sigpic

Comment

• AAMrMedic
          Goon
          • Oct 2013

And sometimes it doesn’t show up immediately after a war. I entered about 1 1/2 hours after war ended, nothing showed. 3 hours later I logged in and it’s popped up.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

This is how it is implemented in this moment:
            0:00 - war ends
            0:00 -> 1:00 - manual connect available
            1:00 -> 2:00 - no collect possible
            2:00 -> beyond - autocollect first time you enter in the game. If you get another pop-up, pressing on home button to resend info to the server should work.

I do not know why it exists that 2nd hour when autocollect is not done. Probably some server timings.
            48BE8B

Comment

• s0fr3shh
              Soldier
              • Apr 2013

It’s been 3 days since my cc balance went to roughly 0 from the latest purchased skill. I average 2-3 wars a day and 260ish cc each war. I have 730 cc to show for my 7-8 wars I’ve attended and I’ve self collected twice. This is lame if I’m not even getting rewarded for attending wars.
              Why so cereal?!
              sigpic

Comment

• Newwo
                Thug
                • Feb 2015

Just checked 3 accs, one empire - no autocollect and no collars from last war. in other empire autocollect and collars arrived successfully. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                  Just checked 3 accs, one empire - no autocollect and no collars from last war. in other empire autocollect and collars arrived successfully. :/
                  I still auto collect fine. Not sure why it works for some and not others.

Comment

• Coldgear
                    Lackey
                    • Nov 2016

Weird I haven’t been getting CC’s for wars I joined for the past few days. Stagnant at 3142 CC’s for a while now although I’m 100% sure I joined a couple of wars.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                      Soldier
                      • Apr 2013

It's been going on for much longer than a few wars. I've been having this problem for months now, but I know the devs care about something that matters to people who don't spend tens of thousands every event.
                      Why so cereal?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X