• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nokky
    Banned
    • Jun 2013

Ficus ability

1* Ficus

0.5% chance to get crate shard (Epic, Rare, Regular=1:5:20) when collect challenge job above GREAT

What does above GREAT means, was it meant to say at 100% or is it when you feel the bar to the GREAT? What is above GREAT? Great ends the bar there is nothing above it.

and I figured (1:5:20) meaning the amount of shards Epic=1, Rare=5, Regular=20 each time it proc
  • Warplay
    Brawler
    • Dec 2014

Re: Ficus ability

When you fill the bar to great, depending on dice job. This is usually from 81% on wards.

There are unconfirmed reports that lts such as Baron and Scarlet who amplify job percentage don't work when adjusting for the way that ficus calaculats what ypu have completed. I.e. baron and scarlet get you to 82% but ficus still thinks you've done 75% when calculting its RNG chance.

Might need Duke to check the latter.
    sigpic
    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Nokky View Post

and I figured (1:5:20) meaning the amount of shards Epic=1, Rare=5, Regular=20 each time it proc

You get only 1 shard per process. The type of shard is dependent to the 1:5:20 chance.
      It means, on process, you have a 1 chance for one Epic shard, or 5 chances for one Rare shard, or 20 chances for one Regular shard.

I noticed that the type of shard you get is announced now, though. I had a pop-up with a rare shard and you found something.
      48BE8B

Comment

• GQuest
        Soldier
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
        When you fill the bar to great, depending on dice job. This is usually from 81% on wards.

There are unconfirmed reports that lts such as Baron and Scarlet who amplify job percentage don't work when adjusting for the way that ficus calaculats what ypu have completed. I.e. baron and scarlet get you to 82% but ficus still thinks you've done 75% when calculting its RNG chance.

Might need Duke to check the latter.
        This would explain why I never get a drop then. I always use them. Amount of shards dropped should be adjusted since it rarely procs.

Comment

• Nokky
          Banned
          • Jun 2013

Tank you that's clarifies it a lil.

Comment

• GQuest
            Soldier
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
            The drop rate is so pathetic they might as well give us 1 epic, 5 rare and 20 regular chards.
            Reminds me of Donavan.
            I agree!

Comment

Working...
            X