Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Tips for newbie Ghost

Thread: Tips for newbie Ghost

Tips for newbie Ghost

I decided to become a ghost but i dont have any idea how to play them because i have been always a hw. I would appreciate any tip you experts can give me! Also i dont know in wich order i have to upgrade the skills... Do I unlock adrenaline rush the first?

Thank you.

Re: Tips for newbie Ghost

Adrenaline rush is unlocked the moment you purchase the class. Ghost, more crit = more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    Adrenaline rush is unlocked the moment you purchase the class. Ghost, more crit = more fun.
    Are you sure about that? I have to pay 15K cc for adrenaline rush.

Quote Originally Posted by ErLoko View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have to pay 15K cc for adrenaline rush.
    I'm pretty sure all it needs was 10k to unlock Ghost - and you get adrenaline rush, power shot and accuracy? For free.
    Unless of course you haven't unlocked the ghost class yet - when you were browsing locked/greyed tier 2 classes (ghost, reaper, titan, term) - it will show the intial skill set price, in reality it will given to you instantly after you unlocked the related class.

Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    I'm pretty sure all it needs was 10k to unlock Ghost - and you get adrenaline rush, power shot and accuracy? For free.
    Unless of course you haven't unlocked the ghost class yet - when you were browsing locked/greyed tier 2 classes (ghost, reaper, titan, term) - it will show the intial skill set price, in reality it will given to you instantly after you unlocked the related class.
    You are correct

I opened Ghost for kicks and giggles but haven’t upgraded it and those are the skills it starts with
    Last edited by Cthulu; 03-05-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Forgot an h
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ