• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ErLoko
    Lackey
    • Feb 2018

Tips for newbie Ghost

I decided to become a ghost but i dont have any idea how to play them because i have been always a hw. I would appreciate any tip you experts can give me! Also i dont know in wich order i have to upgrade the skills... Do I unlock adrenaline rush the first?

Thank you.
  • AngryChipmunk1
    Captain
    • Jan 2013

Re: Tips for newbie Ghost

Adrenaline rush is unlocked the moment you purchase the class. Ghost, more crit = more fun.

Comment

• ErLoko
      Lackey
      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
      Adrenaline rush is unlocked the moment you purchase the class. Ghost, more crit = more fun.
      Are you sure about that? I have to pay 15K cc for adrenaline rush.

Comment

• tambunan
        Enforcer
        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by ErLoko View Post
        Are you sure about that? I have to pay 15K cc for adrenaline rush.
        I'm pretty sure all it needs was 10k to unlock Ghost - and you get adrenaline rush, power shot and accuracy? For free.
        Unless of course you haven't unlocked the ghost class yet - when you were browsing locked/greyed tier 2 classes (ghost, reaper, titan, term) - it will show the intial skill set price, in reality it will given to you instantly after you unlocked the related class.

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
          I'm pretty sure all it needs was 10k to unlock Ghost - and you get adrenaline rush, power shot and accuracy? For free.
          Unless of course you haven't unlocked the ghost class yet - when you were browsing locked/greyed tier 2 classes (ghost, reaper, titan, term) - it will show the intial skill set price, in reality it will given to you instantly after you unlocked the related class.
          You are correct

I opened Ghost for kicks and giggles but haven’t upgraded it and those are the skills it starts with
          Last edited by Cthulu; 03-05-2018, 09:21 PM. Reason: Forgot an h
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
          X