Thread: Breath of the Wild - button placement

Breath of the Wild - button placement

Hi Devs, compared to last time the button placement for this event is better, but it is still to close to the regular hunt button and we risk tapping it by mistake. I, and anyone else with fat, jumpy fingers, would appreciate it if the breath of the wild button could be moved further away from the regular hunt button. Please find a way to do this.

Yours sincerely,

Butter fingers.

Re: Breath of the Wild - button placement

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Hi Devs, compared to last time the button placement for this event is better, but it is still to close to the regular hunt button and we risk tapping it by mistake. I, and anyone else with fat, jumpy fingers, would appreciate it if the breath of the wild button could be moved further away from the regular hunt button. Please find a way to do this.

Yours sincerely,

Butter fingers.
    Not to mention iPhone screens arenít always 100% spot on with touch. Sometimes it will malfunction and be off slightly. The buttons shouldnít be that close. Invert the pay on to the other side of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Invert the pay on to the other side of the screen.
    Good ideea, but than the 3x will be under Hunt and other people will be desorientiert.
    Overall, indeed, the buttons should be placed somehow on opposite sides of the screen.

Just add a screen that asks if you want to spend fp. Like a confirmation page. Should be like this for any fp using feature in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Just add a screen that asks if you want to spend fp. Like a confirmation page. Should be like this for any fp using feature in the game.
    Yes, a confirmation dialog would work.

It is there on purpose. You should know that by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    It is there on purpose. You should know that by now.
    I donít believe anything is placed in this game without consideration. I hate that the refill button for stamina is placed in the middle of the screen where everyone taps.

Iíve wasted several refills because of it.