• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jdaigle22
    Goon
    • Feb 2017

Titans

I see alot of large empire with a ton of Titans why. Are they strong?
  • Missy
    Thug
    • Jun 2014

Re: Titans

Titans make the best defenders because of Nanosuit and Turtle. At high levels, they also make pretty good attackers because of Bull Rush. Their other skills vengeance, reinforce, riot shield and sucker punch all have their use as well.

To win EvE you need to do two things: 1) hold your key buildings, and, 2) take the enemy key buildings. Titans help most with point 1).

Comment

• Jdaigle22
      Goon
      • Feb 2017

They do decent damage?

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

Damage is pretty much dependent on the attacking and defending players stats. Ghosts are really the only class that can still do high damage even on a loss because of thier particular attack skills (power shot). Other classes like assasin can use cripple on high health opponents and still do good damage, or a terminator can use his super power incinerate on high health targets for good damage. But usually a titan would probably have lower damage than say the traditional attacking classes because they are defensively oriented. Lieutenants can also play a large roll in things so a titan with whiplash and alot of splash bonuses can be decent.

Comment

• CYBORGX
          Goon
          • May 2014

At the very top Ace is your best friend when it comes to dealing dmg to tough defenders. As a Titan/Enforcer you get more health than the other classes and icrease Ace's affectiveness through that.
          People like Alpha used to be ghost but ever since the rework of the hq super power to limit single hits to 2k dmg he (and i assume some others aswell) switched to titans.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
            Goon
            • Feb 2017

Ok so titians are strong

Comment

• Cnotes
              Lackey
              • Jan 2017

Out of curiosity what type of Lts do the stronger Titans use when they attack? Been trying to get the best out of my attacks to gain more Armor.

Comment

• alexian
                • Jun 2013

Nanosuit plus Bull Rush plus extra splash lts could help you (Whiplash, Valkyrie, Morningstar, Rocket, any damage lt).

Note: not completely unrelated. Maybe you know already, but it used to be a common question on forum. When Bull Rushing, assassins from the row might avoid the damage (80% chance to avoid). So best to hit the assassin directly.
                48BE8B

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                  Goon
                  • Feb 2017

So are they viable dps. Or are they better as a alt account instead of a main

Comment

• Aprilwine
                    Street Boss
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Jdaigle22 View Post
                    So are they viable dps. Or are they better as a alt account instead of a main
                    I have a Titan/Enforcer main. Depending on the time of day I go Enforcer strictly for stimming players that join late. For night wars I go Titan when I'm not working and have to (get to) defend. Titans are great defenders to say the least. On the other hand I have run into Enforcers that seem to proc Deflect way too much. I say that only when attacking one of course I wouldn't say that Titans are viable dps but more consistent dps. I have Midas in my lineup and he doubles damage when his ability procs...its nice but not great. I play my Titan to defend and defend only. My dps is in no way viable compared to say a Sniper/Ghost but does knock around those pesky level 1000s+
                    sigpic

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                      Goon
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
                      I have a Titan/Enforcer main. Depending on the time of day I go Enforcer strictly for stimming players that join late. For night wars I go Titan when I'm not working and have to (get to) defend. Titans are great defenders to say the least. On the other hand I have run into Enforcers that seem to proc Deflect way too much. I say that only when attacking one of course I wouldn't say that Titans are viable dps but more consistent dps. I have Midas in my lineup and he doubles damage when his ability procs...its nice but not great. I play my Titan to defend and defend only. My dps is in no way viable compared to say a Sniper/Ghost but does knock around those pesky level 1000s+
                      Ok so you say go Titan some times and enforcer the other?

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                        Goon
                        • Feb 2017

My schedule is kind of chaotic and I can't always be on for the full war. Who would be better titan or enforcer

Comment

• alexian
                          • Jun 2013

From personal experience, I can give you the next pointers:
                          - for same player, full on war on defense with access to health and armors, playing as titan would absorb more tokens.
                          - I find the titan more useful to just stay and absorb tokens, specially if the opponent team mostly loses against you.
                          - enforcer's deflect can be devastating and if you are lucky to hit Juggernaut when you are not active, its just even better.

For a fully enforcer and fully titan I recommend:
                          - when you know you cannot join - enforcer, for deflect plus juggernaut
                          - if active and the majority of opponents lose against you, titan
                          - if active and the majority of opponents win against you, enforcer, for the chance of deflect.

Sure, you would not know who your opponents are in order to choose the class before EvE. You should just make an average from played wars.
                          48BE8B

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                            From personal experience, I can give you the next pointers:
                            - for same player, full on war on defense with access to health and armors, playing as titan would absorb more tokens.
                            - I find the titan more useful to just stay and absorb tokens, specially if the opponent team mostly loses against you.
                            - enforcer's deflect can be devastating and if you are lucky to hit Juggernaut when you are not active, its just even better.

For a fully enforcer and fully titan I recommend:
                            - when you know you cannot join - enforcer, for deflect plus juggernaut
                            - if active and the majority of opponents lose against you, titan
                            - if active and the majority of opponents win against you, enforcer, for the chance of deflect.

Sure, you would not know who your opponents are in order to choose the class before EvE. You should just make an average from played wars.
                            They mostly win he is a little guy 300ish

Comment

• alexian
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Jdaigle22 View Post
                              They mostly win he is a little guy 300ish
                              Than I would say enforcer, max deflect and max juggernaut. Afterwards, if you want to increase its defense, you could think for a titan build. If you want to stay enforcer you can try an odd build, low defense but high health.

Edit: that, just in case you want to be not ordinary. You can never go wrong with defense, but that is just mainstream.
                              48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                              X