Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Transfer LTís

Thread: Transfer LTís

Transfer LTís

@duke, since accounts are now specific to a single Apple account. For a fee, Do you think we would ever be allowed to transfer LTís from one toon to another.

This would only be allowed if the toons are under ONE ID. There would be a transfer fee. And you could make it so that itís maybe a ďone timeĒ thing. I think some players would enjoy the game much more if we could transfer things like our high star epics that we sent thousands for onto our newer accounts.

Iíve been playing since 2013

Re: Transfer LTís

Oh I certainly hope not.

You could keep creating new toons to roll for the LT you wanted and one-time transfer whatever it got if it was a 1 time thing.

I say this and I would love if my other toons had gotten LTs that others had.

But in this same dynamic, I could move all the LTs I am missing on my main from my alts to boost my LT collection. And I feel it would cheapen the experience to do so.

I really don't see it but the game has done a few things lately that I just never thought would logically happen.

Well. If the fee to do so is like say $500. Doing that isnít practical. And hey if someone has THAT much to spend. Even better for UE.

Not to mention the fact that I said itís a ONE TIME thing. Giving or receiving.

If they were interested in that though, one could argue that they would 1 time promo event/regular LTs for a similar amount as that would kill 2 birds with one stone. They don't seem to want to do that though as $500 is minimal compared to what some spend trying for any LT.

I haven't seen any attention paid to any ideas that could stutter revenue stream even if it would work out better in the long run.

And if you go back and read my reply you will see that I did cover it as potentially a 1 time thing. You would still have people bending the system to finally get Overkill or whatever on a new toon to use the 1 time transfer on it after they have already spent double that trying to get her on a particular toon.

I don't like things that encourage $500 expenditures though because the rising price point is killing off the free player base as it is. Something like this would only make that gap larger and even more would abandon the game. We're already losing a fair amount over recent event rewards and things like this I fear would drive the nails into the coffin.

Yeah this idea has been put out there alot and its never listened to because it isnt a good idea in my opinion. And putting something out there that is $500 bucks to do is ridiculous. Hope nothing like this ever happens.