Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Beast Tamer - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beast Tamer

Re: Beast Tamer

P. P. P. S. Will Fierce proc on demo/stim/riot/nuke wins?

Well when i hear the word “steal” id imagine you have to attack an actual player and that player has to have a token to steal. Otherwise why wouldnt they just word it like layla or the other token generating lieutenant.

Enforcer

i've seen few big guys not interested in the sidekicks... makes me wonder is it worth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    i've seen few big guys not interested in the sidekicks... makes me wonder is it worth ?
    I think they help alot if you are smaller and not as much if you are huge. A 6 star uncommon sidekick is 72/72, so if you have 5 of those or higher ( i have a 3 star epic and its 123/123) your talking about close to 500 more attack and defense. So sure if you have 10k attack its not much but if you have 2-3k attack then thats a decent boost and thats not even counting whatever abilities they have.

I'm also together with the people who wants to know what is Fierce's probability to steal a tok.

Moreover, I would like to know of what toks are we talking about? EvE? Arena? Any 'tok' in the game?

One more: is there any easy way to see where you are in the event? How many bones? How many collars?
    Only by looking into the inventory? (Profile - TechLab ingredients?)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I'm also together with the people who wants to know what is Fierce's probability to steal a tok.

Moreover, I would like to know of what toks are we talking about? EvE? Arena? Any 'tok' in the game?

One more: is there any easy way to see where you are in the event? How many bones? How many collars?
    Only by looking into the inventory? (Profile - TechLab ingredients?)

Thank you!
    Tech lab under sidekicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Looks like Fierce can steal tokens on win but we’re still finding out the mechanics of how that works...

On Discord
    Two question.

1. What is the point of these forums if the Devs are going to post information elsewhere but not here?

2. Have they updated us on the mechanics of this new sidekick? Does it actually steal a token as in take one away from the target you hit? Or is it just bad wording? If it does "steal" the token that would lead to some interesting questions, such as what happens if your target hasn't joined war - can you still "steal" tokens?

If it doesn't "steal" the token from your target but rather you just have a chance to gain another token on a win, does this work together with layla/Francesca or is it a completely separate ability similar to how Frank is different from Layla/Francesca and you can have both process at same time (or even all three process if you also have Frank)?

Quote Originally Posted by yc2k1 View Post
    Two question.

1. What is the point of these forums if the Devs are going to post information elsewhere but not here?

2. Have they updated us on the mechanics of this new sidekick? Does it actually steal a token as in take one away from the target you hit? Or is it just bad wording? If it does "steal" the token that would lead to some interesting questions, such as what happens if your target hasn't joined war - can you still "steal" tokens?

If it doesn't "steal" the token from your target but rather you just have a chance to gain another token on a win, does this work together with layla/Francesca or is it a completely separate ability similar to how Frank is different from Layla/Francesca and you can have both process at same time (or even all three process if you also have Frank)?
    I would say you could definitely steal a token from someone who hasnt joined yet because everyone starts with at least 10 tokens and they start generating tokens the whole time war is going on (slower when asleep, faster when awake).

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I would say you could definitely steal a token from someone who hasnt joined yet because everyone starts with at least 10 tokens and they start generating tokens the whole time war is going on (slower when asleep, faster when awake).
    Make it steal stamina during pvp and you have a sidekick I will pay for.

I think information may be more frequent on facebook and vis discord as they are easier platforms to share information instantly and for players to digest, respond and discuss also.

As long as the communication is there on whatever platform they choose to roll with I am happy, I prefer discord and facebook channels as they are a little more player engaged although I believe the forum still plays a good role within the UE player base also.

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    Looks like event is on already, but devs still can't detemine mechanics and details of Fierce ability or not care to inform us.
    And looks like, if you hadn't got at least 50 bones 5 min ago, then you can't get Vega.
    And looks like if you're going to get even one Fierce copy, you'll not get enough bones for even one Vega. And vice versa.
    And looks like disrespectful attitude - no info untill the very beginning of event... and minimum info after though.

P. S. please post ability details, or it'll be 1%+0.5 per star and better get Vega, or 5%+1 per star or....
    P. P. S. I don't need 14th messenger (or whatever discord is) on my phone, so pls inform us timely in official forum (as intended :-D ) and hire SMM and CM managers already)))
    Well they put out an invitation for people to apply to be mods, hopefully they pick a few

Until then here are Fierce’s chances:

1 star - 1.0%
    2-star - 3.5%
    3-star - 4.6%
    4-star - 6.3%
    5-star - 7.1%
    6-star - 9.7%
    7-star - 11%
    8-star
    9-star - 16%
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Quick details: Fierce doesn’t work on demo but does work with attacks on players (even ones with secondary effects). With attacks that have splash effects it only affects the initial target. Fierce will work on executions but will not work on stims. He does in fact steal tokens if the target has one and should work with Frank, Francesca, and Layla.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Thank you baby jesus

Quick details: Fierce doesn’t work on demo but does work with attacks on players (even ones with secondary effects). With attacks that have splash effects it only affects the initial target. Fierce will work on executions but will not work on stims. He does in fact steal tokens if the target has one and should work with Frank, Francesca, and Layla.
    Thanks for the info, Cthulu.

Apparently I got Vega from a hunt, did anyone else?
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by Markz1337 View Post
    Apparently I got Vega from a hunt, did anyone else?
    Vega and Buckeye were a possible hunt previously, also. Nice hunt, nonetheless 👍
    http://underworldempireforums.com//showthread.php?38610-Community-Sidekick-Hunting-Guide

Only Fierce would be the only new one, although, according to the wording, it would be possible to hunt him as well, these days (but I doubt it).

What a nice surprise in the middle of the event, especially since I only demo and already spent fp on hunts to get useless animal. So how can get back my fp and I'll surely return those 9 common animals, I was honored to receive?

Saying "work" you meant "proc" or what? A question is will we get 3 tokens on simultaneous proc 1 from Frank, +1 from Layla/Francesca, +1 from Fierce? As we all know Francesca and Layla can't proc simultaneously, though technically they have different abilities - "always proc" vs "on win proc". Interesting that "event epic" animal has worse ability, than uncommon Layla.

And my congratulations to the main empire's defenders - now you may not worry about your tokens, opponent's attackers will take care of them)))

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    What a nice surprise in the middle of the event, especially since I only demo and already spent fp on hunts to get useless animal. So how can get back my fp and I'll surely return those 9 common animals, I was honored to receive?

Saying "work" you meant "proc" or what? A question is will we get 3 tokens on simultaneous proc 1 from Frank, +1 from Layla/Francesca, +1 from Fierce? As we all know Francesca and Layla can't proc simultaneously, though technically they have different abilities - "always proc" vs "on win proc". Interesting that "event epic" animal has worse ability, than uncommon Layla.

And my congratulations to the main empire's defenders - now you may not worry about your tokens, opponent's attackers will take care of them)))
    Have to throw a bit of defense up for the devs here and ask if buildings have tokens? Cause if they did then you could “steal” them. You didnt have to do any hunts yet anyways. I havent and i definitely wouldnt knowing the wording should give pause if you were wanting this sidekick for demo. As far as the stealing tokens from people its fairly easy to negate cause if you spend them they cant be stolen. Besides the fact that if you had this sidekick starred even up to 11 percent you would probably only get 4-6 procs in a whole match. I dont think the skill is over powered or unfair to any particular class. Im sorry if this seems like im flaming you or something but i try and be fair and i dont think your arguments are very reasonable. I dont think this this is an event epic either as ive seen someone who got one from a free hunt already.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Only Fierce would be the only new one, although, according to the wording, it would be possible to hunt him as well, these days (but I doubt it).
    Somebody on Discord said that they had Fierce drop from a regular hunt.

Confirmed to drop from regular hunt. Reports from the lucky have occurred. Confirmation on whether they stay in the loot pool post-event is still pending. One Duke says yes, another says no.

I would like to see all of them in the drop pool after introduction tbh. It will still take luck and likely month of hunting for many to complete the drop collection anyway.