Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Beast Tamer
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast Tamer

Beast Tamer

Is it a new sidekick or an upcoming event which will give a chance to win it ?

Plus, There is a new locked epic sidekick named "FIERCE" in sidekicks section.

Re: Beast Tamer

Looks like Fierce can steal tokens on win but we’re still finding out the mechanics of how that works...

On Discord
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Its available to manufacture in techlab. Check techlab section with name Sidekick.

I am wondering if there are bone or collar drops from the daily drop and EvE collect. it just says awards

If we're only getting 150 collars from free hunts (if we didn't do ours before the banner dropped today.) Fierce will be a paid-only award.

Beast Tamer is sort of "anniversary coins" type of thing.

https://imgur.com/hohrkBH

Anybody in the mood to do the math for additional hunts needed?

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post

Thanks for the img

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post

Man the devs need to put at least an ounce of effort into at least the text of some of these new things. "Chance to stole"? Chan's text still reads "no clon" if I'm not mistaken. We're going to be working for these rewards, at least spell check this stuff.
    Why so cereal?!

Yeah there is obviously a language barrier. They should just post it here before they add it and i will fix it for free lol

Do we not get log in rewards today? (2/26)

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Do we not get log in rewards today? (2/26)
    I tested it and you only get todays login rewards if you didnít log in today until after the event started...

Well thatís unfortunate. What was the log in reward?

"steal" means the opponent will lose that token? or its unidirectional act - i gain, but opponent doesn't lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    I tested it and you only get todays login rewards if you didnít log in today until after the event started...
    @Duke: An "event" that is depending of login time, I think it should start at UWE cut off day. Please consider it in the future.

Daily is 30 bones.

So max you can get without spending is 180 collars from daily hunts (150 if you did yours before the banner showed up), and 180 from winning eve (if you won the war before reset otherwise 150), and then youíd have a total of 360 collars. Youíd need to buy to x3 hunts (70fp each), and 4 daily extra 1x hunts (60fp) for the new epic sidekick. Thatís 200fp minimum, and it easily could be 300 if you missed the eve win today And did your hunts before the event went live.

If you want one of the different ones, then you better get some bones today. If you donít, then the epic is impossible. For the rare you get a max of 180bones for the log ins, if you actually were lucky enough to not log in before it went live today, or your max is 150. Additionally, you need to average 54bones a day (59 if you didnít get Day one log in bonus), including 2/26, without needing more than a hundred from energy and Stam in any given day, or youíre sol.

So basically there is nothing youíre getting, without spending, unless youíre one of the lucky few.

Without spending money it's impossible to get Fierce. That's a shame. Everybody should have the chance to get it without money!
    I agree with Irish. The language barrier is bad.

Its funny cause i was all ready to spend to get this stupid dog even though i dont know what his percentages are but with what was said above theres no way i will. So much for micro transactions. I was thinking 150 collars from signing in, 150 from winning EvE and 150 from free hunts. Which would mean if you wanted the epic sidekick you would have to do a 3x hunt which would cost you 70 fp and earn you the last 50 collars. I dont think its unreasonable. But the above mentioned way is ridiculous. Before i would have spent, now I wont. Comparing this to the anniversary promo its a joke 200-300fp for a sidekick? When before you spent way less and got an epic crate roll. You guys should just let me run this game and youll make more money and people would be happier. Please change this.

Hitman

Lets hold thumps for another Facebook and Forum post where you can earn some extra collars and bones.
    Just by giving your ally code!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Its funny cause i was all ready to spend to get this stupid dog even though i dont know what his percentages are but with what was said above theres no way i will. So much for micro transactions. I was thinking 150 collars from signing in, 150 from winning EvE and 150 from free hunts. Which would mean if you wanted the epic sidekick you would have to do a 3x hunt which would cost you 70 fp and earn you the last 50 collars. I dont think its unreasonable. But the above mentioned way is ridiculous. Before i would have spent, now I wont. Comparing this to the anniversary promo its a joke 200-300fp for a sidekick? When before you spent way less and got an epic crate roll. You guys should just let me run this game and youll make more money and people would be happier. Please change this.
    They are really trying to shove this sidekick feature down our throats. Iíll admit Iím impressed with some of the skill strengths, but the way you obtain them leave it feeling meh. Percentages are hidden, you have no clue what odds your paying for

Ok so its 50 bones for daily login......

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Looks like Fierce can steal tokens on win but we’re still finding out the mechanics of how that works...

On Discord
    Looks like event is on already, but devs still can't detemine mechanics and details of Fierce ability or not care to inform us.
    And looks like, if you hadn't got at least 50 bones 5 min ago, then you can't get Vega.
    And looks like if you're going to get even one Fierce copy, you'll not get enough bones for even one Vega. And vice versa.
    And looks like disrespectful attitude - no info untill the very beginning of event... and minimum info after though.

P. S. please post ability details, or it'll be 1%+0.5 per star and better get Vega, or 5%+1 per star or....
    P. P. S. I don't need 14th messenger (or whatever discord is) on my phone, so pls inform us timely in official forum (as intended :-D ) and hire SMM and CM managers already)))