• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Irish
    Brawler
    • Apr 2016

Re: Beast Tamer

Its funny cause i was all ready to spend to get this stupid dog even though i dont know what his percentages are but with what was said above theres no way i will. So much for micro transactions. I was thinking 150 collars from signing in, 150 from winning EvE and 150 from free hunts. Which would mean if you wanted the epic sidekick you would have to do a 3x hunt which would cost you 70 fp and earn you the last 50 collars. I dont think its unreasonable. But the above mentioned way is ridiculous. Before i would have spent, now I wont. Comparing this to the anniversary promo its a joke 200-300fp for a sidekick? When before you spent way less and got an epic crate roll. You guys should just let me run this game and youll make more money and people would be happier. Please change this.

Comment

• Xcali1985
      Head Boss
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Irish View Post
      Its funny cause i was all ready to spend to get this stupid dog even though i dont know what his percentages are but with what was said above theres no way i will. So much for micro transactions. I was thinking 150 collars from signing in, 150 from winning EvE and 150 from free hunts. Which would mean if you wanted the epic sidekick you would have to do a 3x hunt which would cost you 70 fp and earn you the last 50 collars. I dont think its unreasonable. But the above mentioned way is ridiculous. Before i would have spent, now I wont. Comparing this to the anniversary promo its a joke 200-300fp for a sidekick? When before you spent way less and got an epic crate roll. You guys should just let me run this game and youll make more money and people would be happier. Please change this.
      They are really trying to shove this sidekick feature down our throats. I’ll admit I’m impressed with some of the skill strengths, but the way you obtain them leave it feeling meh. Percentages are hidden, you have no clue what odds your paying for

Comment

• Irish
        Brawler
        • Apr 2016

Ok so its 50 bones for daily login......

Comment

• Newwo
          Thug
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
          Looks like Fierce can steal tokens on win but we’re still finding out the mechanics of how that works...

On Discord
          Looks like event is on already, but devs still can't detemine mechanics and details of Fierce ability or not care to inform us.
          And looks like, if you hadn't got at least 50 bones 5 min ago, then you can't get Vega.
          And looks like if you're going to get even one Fierce copy, you'll not get enough bones for even one Vega. And vice versa.
          And looks like disrespectful attitude - no info untill the very beginning of event... and minimum info after though.

P. S. please post ability details, or it'll be 1%+0.5 per star and better get Vega, or 5%+1 per star or....
          P. P. S. I don't need 14th messenger (or whatever discord is) on my phone, so pls inform us timely in official forum (as intended :-D ) and hire SMM and CM managers already)))

Comment

• Newwo
            Thug
            • Feb 2015

P. P. P. S. Will Fierce proc on demo/stim/riot/nuke wins?

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Well when i hear the word “stealâ€‌ id imagine you have to attack an actual player and that player has to have a token to steal. Otherwise why wouldnt they just word it like layla or the other token generating lieutenant.

Comment

• Allwyn
                Hitman
                • Dec 2016

i've seen few big guys not interested in the sidekicks... makes me wonder is it worth ?

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                  i've seen few big guys not interested in the sidekicks... makes me wonder is it worth ?
                  I think they help alot if you are smaller and not as much if you are huge. A 6 star uncommon sidekick is 72/72, so if you have 5 of those or higher ( i have a 3 star epic and its 123/123) your talking about close to 500 more attack and defense. So sure if you have 10k attack its not much but if you have 2-3k attack then thats a decent boost and thats not even counting whatever abilities they have.

Comment

• LLL
                    Brawler
                    • Jun 2015

I'm also together with the people who wants to know what is Fierce's probability to steal a tok.

Moreover, I would like to know of what toks are we talking about? EvE? Arena? Any 'tok' in the game?

One more: is there any easy way to see where you are in the event? How many bones? How many collars?
                    Only by looking into the inventory? (Profile - TechLab ingredients?)

Thank you!

Comment

• Hmmm
                      Lackey
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                      I'm also together with the people who wants to know what is Fierce's probability to steal a tok.

Moreover, I would like to know of what toks are we talking about? EvE? Arena? Any 'tok' in the game?

One more: is there any easy way to see where you are in the event? How many bones? How many collars?
                      Only by looking into the inventory? (Profile - TechLab ingredients?)

Thank you!
                      Tech lab under sidekicks

Comment

• yc2k1
                        Lackey
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                        Looks like Fierce can steal tokens on win but we’re still finding out the mechanics of how that works...

On Discord
                        Two question.

1. What is the point of these forums if the Devs are going to post information elsewhere but not here?

2. Have they updated us on the mechanics of this new sidekick? Does it actually steal a token as in take one away from the target you hit? Or is it just bad wording? If it does "steal" the token that would lead to some interesting questions, such as what happens if your target hasn't joined war - can you still "steal" tokens?

If it doesn't "steal" the token from your target but rather you just have a chance to gain another token on a win, does this work together with layla/Francesca or is it a completely separate ability similar to how Frank is different from Layla/Francesca and you can have both process at same time (or even all three process if you also have Frank)?

Comment

• Irish
                          Brawler
                          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by yc2k1 View Post
                          Two question.

1. What is the point of these forums if the Devs are going to post information elsewhere but not here?

2. Have they updated us on the mechanics of this new sidekick? Does it actually steal a token as in take one away from the target you hit? Or is it just bad wording? If it does "steal" the token that would lead to some interesting questions, such as what happens if your target hasn't joined war - can you still "steal" tokens?

If it doesn't "steal" the token from your target but rather you just have a chance to gain another token on a win, does this work together with layla/Francesca or is it a completely separate ability similar to how Frank is different from Layla/Francesca and you can have both process at same time (or even all three process if you also have Frank)?
                          I would say you could definitely steal a token from someone who hasnt joined yet because everyone starts with at least 10 tokens and they start generating tokens the whole time war is going on (slower when asleep, faster when awake).

Comment

• Xcali1985
                            Head Boss
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                            I would say you could definitely steal a token from someone who hasnt joined yet because everyone starts with at least 10 tokens and they start generating tokens the whole time war is going on (slower when asleep, faster when awake).
                            Make it steal stamina during pvp and you have a sidekick I will pay for.

Comment

• Warplay
                              Brawler
                              • Dec 2014

I think information may be more frequent on facebook and vis discord as they are easier platforms to share information instantly and for players to digest, respond and discuss also.

As long as the communication is there on whatever platform they choose to roll with I am happy, I prefer discord and facebook channels as they are a little more player engaged although I believe the forum still plays a good role within the UE player base also.
                              sigpic
                              Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Cthulu
                                Retired Game Guru
                                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                                Looks like event is on already, but devs still can't detemine mechanics and details of Fierce ability or not care to inform us.
                                And looks like, if you hadn't got at least 50 bones 5 min ago, then you can't get Vega.
                                And looks like if you're going to get even one Fierce copy, you'll not get enough bones for even one Vega. And vice versa.
                                And looks like disrespectful attitude - no info untill the very beginning of event... and minimum info after though.

P. S. please post ability details, or it'll be 1%+0.5 per star and better get Vega, or 5%+1 per star or....
                                P. P. S. I don't need 14th messenger (or whatever discord is) on my phone, so pls inform us timely in official forum (as intended :-D ) and hire SMM and CM managers already)))
                                Well they put out an invitation for people to apply to be mods, hopefully they pick a few

Until then here are Fierce’s chances:

1 star - 1.0%
                                2-star - 3.5%
                                3-star - 4.6%
                                4-star - 6.3%
                                5-star - 7.1%
                                6-star - 9.7%
                                7-star - 11%
                                8-star
                                9-star - 16%
                                Come join us
                                on the official