• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyrec
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Invade

My question is when you invade enemy does the level of your lts matter or only the stars does?
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Re: Invade

The level of your lts matter.

Comment

• Kyrec
      Goon
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
      The level of your lts matter.
      Thanks

Comment

• mr_teflon
        Lieutenant
        • May 2014

more or less everything you have is used for invading, shame very little of the game actually uses it though.

Comment

• Allwyn
          Hitman
          • Dec 2016

teflon can you explain a little more... I didnt understand the question as well ?

Comment

• TheD
            Soldier
            • Jul 2014

You take 500 of the best weapons (which weapons depend on your class), gear, vechicles, etc and 100 of your strongest LTs (highest att/def). Sorted by att if attacking. Sorted by def if defending.

If you have Sin you take more than 500 of the items, and that number devived by 5 of you LTs.

Abilities for the seated LTs count.

The way I understand it though, the number of allies and your player att/def is by far what counts the most, because your att/def is also multiplied by 500. This basically means, that most weapons, gear, etc, is just a tiny portion of the total War power. If I have 30.000 attack, it makes no difference if my best weapon has 40 or 45 attack. Correct me if Im wrong.

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
              Yes stars matter.
              If you have 100 9* commons and 100 1* epics you will take 100 9* commons to war/invade.
              Tested it this morning.
              My 2x 9* commons are at the top of list and then 3* epics and so on and so forth.
              They're asking about levels here - not stars...meaning they're essentially asking if there is a difference between attacking with a level 1 1* Epic vs a level 35 1* Epic.

It is important to level all your LTs seated or not for the war/invade math.

It's also good practice to verify that all 500 (+if you have Sin etc), have items to carry into war/invade. I can't tell you how many times I have invaded someone that only has 200 heavy weapons class or only 300 vehicles.

That means some of their allies aren't carrying the maximum possible bonuses into the attack.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                They're asking about levels here - not stars...meaning they're essentially asking if there is a difference between attacking with a level 1 1* Epic vs a level 35 1* Epic.

It is important to level all your LTs seated or not for the war/invade math.

It's also good practice to verify that all 500 (+if you have Sin etc), have items to carry into war/invade. I can't tell you how many times I have invaded someone that only has 200 heavy weapons class or only 300 vehicles.

That means some of their allies aren't carrying the maximum possible bonuses into the attack.
                Short answer yes. Long answer not really.

If you are close in stats a leveled Lt may put you over. But a 1* raw epic verses a 1* maxed epic can be countered by simply adding 1 yes 1 stat point to atk or def.

I don’t personally try to level every LT that I don’t use regularly and with my 3* Sin and 8* Envy I don’t tend to lose often when I invade.

Again 35/35 leveled epic is nothing considering 1SP adds 500 to the equation.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post

In my opinion
                  I find this so unnecessary. Unless you want to win on a specific target which is close to you, you can just go and PvP someone else.

Someone could waste so much money and time on buying Gateway cars, just to have up to 500 vehicles, but they are not really much help.
                  There is so much variation in PvP, that buying gear for invade becomes useless. If someone has, let's say 100 vehicles only and loses on everyone from the leaderboard because of this, when someone buys up to 500 vehicles, he/she will no longer be on the same leaderboard. His/her attack power increased, so he / she is promoted to another leaderboard. Chances are eveyone there alreasy have the 500 vehicles.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
                    Head Boss
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                    In my opinion
                    I find this so unnecessary. Unless you want to win on a specific target which is close to you, you can just go and PvP someone else.

Someone could waste so much money and time on buying Gateway cars, just to have up to 500 vehicles, but they are not really much help.
                    There is so much variation in PvP, that buying gear for invade becomes useless. If someone has, let's say 100 vehicles only and loses on everyone from the leaderboard because of this, when someone buys up to 500 vehicles, he/she will no longer be on the same leaderboard. His/her attack power increased, so he / she is promoted to another leaderboard. Chances are eveyone there alreasy have the 500 vehicles.
                    I’m guessing here, but I would probably be right. But adding 100SP would do you more good with 50,000 more power than adding 200 more 30-40 atk or def would do.

Focusing on anything but SP is collecting ants to feed to an ant eater. It’s a lot of wasted time. Let things pile up in inventory naturally and keep leveling and paying respect.

Comment

• mr_teflon
                      Lieutenant
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                      teflon can you explain a little more... I didnt understand the question as well ?
                      from reading around on these forums and comments from devs over the years it says , attacking a boss uses duel formula, empire wars also uses duel when you attack another player, pvp is the only part of the game from what I can see that uses duel or war/invade, if you ask me invading should be used on bosses for more attack power and the option to invade should be given on empire wars, whats the point of amassing this great strong stockpile to be the strongest to not even use stuff in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X