• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

(Battle Royale) Seems like no one even cared about this event

I got rank 352 (event LT and 20 epic shards) without spending a cent, nor did I really try that hard, and my account isn’t super strong either.. I say this not to brag but to point out that it seems like event participation must have been quite low. Did people just not like the rewards? Or people getting bored/not caring about UE in general? Tbh I personally think the LT Chan is nothing special and don’t see myself ever increasing his star.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 02-26-2018, 04:51 AM.
  • Onur
    Thug
    • Jan 2016

Re: (Battle Royale) Seems like no one even cared about this event

Battle Royal is the most expensive event. In the past, the lieutenants of this event were worth the effort and the casing rewards were somewhat worth the money.

This lt is very situational and probably most of the people did not want to spend money to get a sidekick.

I am not complaining though. I do not have a problem to have a less competitive event time to time.

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Onur View Post
      Battle Royal is the most expensive event. In the past, the lieutenants of this event were worth the effort and the casing rewards were somewhat worth the money.

This lt is very situational and probably most of the people did not want to spend money to get a sidekick.

I am not complaining though. I do not have a problem to have a less competitive event time to time.
      I feel like sidekicks and splitters aren’t worthy of being event level rewards. And for me a “situationalâ€‌ LT is fine if it’s an uncommon or rare because they aren’t incredibly hard to star up, but if it’s a “situationalâ€‌ event epic it’s just bad. I’m not complaining either but it seems like a very bad sign that there was such a low participation especially considering there were empire contribution rewards so you’d think the participation would have been decent.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Many didn't opt in to the event here that normally would be all over it.

Because of such we didn't even hit 1st tier empire contributions.

None of them wanted to push for splitters or a sidekick so they sat it out entirely.

Discussing it with others, I found that other leaders noted low even participation too.

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

First off I barely missed the 1k cut off if I wasn’t working I probably could ha e gotten it for free.

Secondly I was only hit 3 times during the entire event and wasn’t executed 1 time. Which is a first.

The Midas one I only had to spend 20$ on, but this one seemed like no one cared.

It’s a situational LT and I truly believe that event level LTs need to work in 2 or 3 out of the 4 features of the game. With verifiable results.

Chan just hasn’t done it and besides recycling events with a different LT or some different colored chips or boss skins we haven’t gotten much lately to grab 4-5 year players interest. When was the last map released, new boss, new bmlt, etc

Anyways, I agree there seems to be less interest outside of the top 200-250 who still spend well. Especially the top 10-25.

Comment

• Marc
            Thug
            • Mar 2013

BR is the best event there is.

(Rewards were terrible this time)

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Well i tried fairly hard and i made it under 1k but im not huge, the real problem was the splitters and sidekicks as rewards just arent worth the push. I had like 10,700 bullet casings. I could of gotten 3 rare splitters if i had just gotten 300 more bullet casings. But i didnt spend the extra 40 fp to get it because its not worth my money. If it had been an epic lieutenant or whatever it was in the past events (i dont remember) i would have pushed for it for sure. And chan wasnt that great either. Sorta wish i had landed between 1k-1.5k just for the epic roll. I still enjoyed the event even though i think this is the roughest one, oh yeah and my team didnt make the minimum which sucked. We had like 180k casings and i feel like were pretty active with about 20-30 actives each war and float from high diamond to low legend most of the time. Team threshold needs to be lower even if the rewards arent great.

Comment

• mr_teflon
                Lieutenant
                • May 2014

I dont know about anyone else but who would want to push for that pvp sidekick as a reward, if it had been another chance at the epic sidekick we got a few months ago that gives extra skill points I'd of been tempted to maybe pull my wallet out for the first time in years but brown wind, no chance already got him already and dont use him so would never push for that reward and then those splitters, no way I'd push for something I'd likely never get a chance to use much, besides those criticisms I enjoyed the event still.

Comment

• JLewie
                  Goon
                  • Jun 2013

I was just there for the free exp...

Comment

• Allwyn
                    Hitman
                    • Dec 2016

Same here, Also i feel the rewards aren't competitive. to make it worse the tiers of gold coins were too much to ask for from 5K coins to 8K coins to 11K isn't worth the effort.

Comment

• Necrofessr
                      Hitman
                      • Jan 2014

Plain and simple. The rewards sucked. The event lts was blah. Splitters for casing ill pass. Sidekick no real complaints just not worth the money or time. Past arena events had sweet rewards worth the effort. Chan just wasnt the right event epic for this event

Comment

• frsh
                        Thug
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by JLewie View Post
                        I was just there for the free exp...
                        This.

Also, as mentioned, splitters & sidekicks should not replace epic LTs

Comment

• VVA
                          Lackey
                          • Nov 2014

BR was the real **** (cool prizes)...
                          UE close to the death... Lady Vice, Titans, Events every day, game crush every hour, stupid novices every month... our strong Diamond Empire - now is in Top100 Legend... no more comments, you know.
                          Made in China.

Comment

• Kyrec
                            Goon
                            • Oct 2015

Played the event only for the decent level boost I got from it. My super lsi got 80 lvls amd finished 15 legendary bosses which put me in top 200 boss hunters without a single refill. Finished at rank round 4K mark which is decent amd got Mastermind from the crate rolls which is awesome for having 6k energy.

Comment

• Doorrrssss
                              Lackey
                              • Aug 2014

Yeah it's too bad the event didn't happen when it was first supposed to, because it didn't I missed out on the last event opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X