• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jdaigle22
    Goon
    • Feb 2017

Re: Reaper or Ghost

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
    I agree with this. I have never pushed someone to play a class that they didn't want to because of the empire needs. If someone does do that here, it is their choice to take one for the team based upon their own observations.

If you prefer hunting players in EvE and they're pushing you to go Term and you feel obligated, don't spec grenade first if you would rather be a bury monster. (You said terminator, you *didn't* tell me to just be another demo toon.)
    So of I was picking between term and reaper would you guys say term. They aren't making me but I am kind of sick of ghost. So I asked them.

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Originally posted by Jdaigle22 View Post
      Bury monster? So what would you suggest. I have term unlocked but not assassin 3 so definitely not reaper.
      Currently terminators are the most versatile class in the game capable of choosing between going for building or player damage mvp slots. The bury/big gun combos absolutely shred stacked buildings and can take player damage from many Ghosts.

So if you're under pressure to choose of the two classes and feel obligated to do so but are more of a player hunter in play style, stack the Terminator with splash LTs and attack skills while leaving the building damage to the HW.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
        Goon
        • Feb 2017

So you suggest a bury build term over a reaper?

Comment

• Cthulu
          Retired Game Guru
          • Dec 2014

I’d always vote a demo class but I’m biased.

Do you see shields often j?

Also, what are your better LTs?

Does your empire have a lot of demo currently?
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

p.s. class should always be player preference imo
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Jdaigle22
              Goon
              • Feb 2017

My LTS are a 2* Overkill 2* Zachary 3* pitbull 3* Fox 3* Tagg

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                Goon
                • Feb 2017

I wanna do damage but don't wanna be a ghost or sniper.

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Jdaigle22 View Post
                  I wanna do damage but don't wanna be a ghost or sniper.
                  Bury term were situational player damage dealer. Means you had to hold your tokens while seeing building opens to demo until you see building with many players to unleashed all your tokens to. Bury unlocked at level 2 so you had to undergo some process of hitting shields/building until you leveled.

And like Ctulhu said, if your empire lacking demo it seems not quite appropriate for terms to stay idle waiting for open building with lots of player, even worse if you finally find the building - did you had the appropriate skills (big guns) to deal massive damage?

I'm reaper biased on this one (because am reaper lol) get some decent starred rare or uncomon into your loadout to replace tagg/fox - i.e Gman, illusionist, mayday, etc to boost damage/winning chance or going into critical build (pain, alpha, etc) are your options. You got bloodlust at first and depending on your playstyle you also get capping ability (harvest) which if you already had good stats- you're prolly want to stay away of it for awhile unless of course you are main capper of your empire.

Bloodlust gets its true potential if you already at minimum 4000 att power (forget where this number come from) stack it 10 times and you're good to go. Plague are your main weapon though, its arguably one of the best skill out there with deflect and others. Ambush procs with fransesca/Layla? You get 1 token. Low on health? You can lifesteal consistently if you're dealing 600+ damage on the basis.

So TLDR, reaper with good stats, decent Lts, crit builds and lots of luck can deal moderate damage consistently. While Terms with decent Lt and good stats are more versatile to your empire - you can demo if needed and deal MASSIVE (yes massive) damage in some situation with bury and incinerate.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2017

Wow thanks for all the info. I do have a 4* pain and a 4" Blink. I lost an insignia slot by getting rid of my 3* tagg and fox.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                      Goon
                      • Feb 2017

With that change in loaded out I am at 11% crit and 6% crit damage

Comment

• tambunan
                        Enforcer
                        • Feb 2016

I'm not saying you had to get rid of em at the soonest lol might want to build your crit gaining lt star first, if you were really going into crit build path - the crit damage % was less of your worry.. The crit rate was the most important thing while hoping overkill would proc on one of your hits. Overall Damage %? Now thats another story - more damage will net you bigger damage overall with/without overkill procs.

most of reaper with crit builds i knew (this was based on my experience not the universal truth) sits their crit rate at 20%++ with lts and insigs.

Or if somehow landed free chance or token gains Lt (frank, fransesca, layla or even the token stealer sidekick) in theory in latter level you might go frenzy on ambushing sleeping/stunned target.

Edit:
                        Please keep in mind that i am not crit builds reaper, i'm damage % build and it serves me amd my empire well.. even if i will not be as strong as ghost i could still deal good damage and without using any pack (health or armor) - if there are any crit build reaper please chime in
                        Last edited by tambunan; 02-27-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                          Goon
                          • Feb 2017

My damage % is only .44. I just figured a crit would be better seeing how I have overkill and other higher leveled crit LTS

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2017

What's your loadout

Comment

• tambunan
                              Enforcer
                              • Feb 2016

I had two loadout, one which i use to ensure more wins to stack bloodlust / applying plague - and one for damage boost after stacking bloodlust or to do precise blade.

But in general my loadout are consisted of:
                              3* hyena, 4* star chastity (5% damage for every ttpe of debuff - plague,napalm,tag etc), 5* illusionist, 5* G-man, and 4* alpha
                              I equipped the toon with only insignia with damage%, that combined with boost from hyena and Gman nets me around 33% damage boost. With 4 debuff i gain 20% more. Adds the bloodlust 10 stacks 20% more. So i like to think that i got around roughly 70% damage boost.

Indeed in your case crit would worked out better, had i gotten overkill - i probably build my reaper as crits. But to maximize overkill you need to hit more crits thats why i say getting more crit rate % are more important than crit damage %.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
                                Goon
                                • Feb 2017

I have 4623 attack power. Found it under character sheet. Has all the stats like pvp and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X