• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jdaigle22
    Goon
    • Feb 2017

Re: Reaper or Ghost

Or I have a level 270 who might be a bit more pliable with LTS no overkill bit I can still get promo packs.

Comment

• Irish
      Brawler
      • Apr 2016

Im a level 10 reaper so here is my 2 cents.
      Reapers are the best class for earning CC.
      Reapers are the best class at getting wins.
      As a level 3 ghost i do on average 10-30k more damage but as a reaper i earn about 50 more CC. Basically reaper gets me 8-9k battle points and ghost gets me 6-7k.
      Ghosts are more suited to someone who checks in once in a while and dumps, reapers are more for people who stay all war because you want those sleepers. I like both classes and i probably would have stayed reaper forever if i hadnt maxed it out totally. I also have a level 8 terminator and a level 8 titan. Terms good for nepalming in the start but can be easily negated with stims. Bury is so situational that youll probably never get to change the outcome of the battle because by the time you have hit a building stacked with guys you have probably already secured the win. Titans arent too great for damage but can be great for taking out big guys that are next to small guys and if you have whiplash with alot of splash lieutenants youcan be decent. Since you have overkill and are concerned about doing high damage i would go ghost. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Jdaigle22
        Goon
        • Feb 2017

Ok so if I am going for a crit build reaper. Would I better to use my existing high level or go for broke on a new toon. My man has them and ghost unlocked. So levelling assassin is slow

Comment

• Jdaigle22
          Goon
          • Feb 2017

I do have overkill on my main

Comment

• Irish
            Brawler
            • Apr 2016

Well if you want to go the reaper route i would recommend trying to build it around free tokens. So like Layla, francesca, frank. These work in conjunction with your ambush skill (if all proc you can actually gain tokens on a hit). If you have a titan on your team you can get all sleep hits if you do it right. If you like the reaper crit build i would just use your main, and if you dont have 5 toons build a new one and plan it out down to what crates you want to roll, what events you want to try at etc. good luck

Comment

• Jdaigle22
              Goon
              • Feb 2017

Ok so maybe make a new one

Comment

• ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ
                Goon
                • Apr 2016

I've been playing ghost for awhile but considering a change to reaper, definitely at my strongest with a crit loadout for ghost just wondering which LTs would work best with reaper class? (Assuming maxed reaper although I'm nowhere near that.) Here's what I have to choose from:

8* Alpha
                6* Overkill
                7* Francesca
                5* Reaper
                5* Gustavo
                5* Spectre
                9* Envy
                9* Layla
                9* Gman
                9* Pain

Have some nice dmg LTs since I sometimes play term and help demo. Roughly 22k atk power although it varies a little depending on the loadout; most of those LTs are similarly-strengthed aside from Alpha and OK

Comment

• ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ
                  Goon
                  • Apr 2016

Also could somebody comment on what a few of those skills look like when maxed please? I'm curious about shadow strike 3 and ambush 3 mostly

Comment

• tambunan
                    Enforcer
                    • Feb 2016

Originally posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
                    Also could somebody comment on what a few of those skills look like when maxed please? I'm curious about shadow strike 3 and ambush 3 mostly
                    Plague, disable and harvest were out of questions, bloodlust - 20% att power and damage at 10 stacks, shadow strike - 15% more damage when alive and 60% more when dead, ambush - 30% chance not using tokens on. Sleeping/stunned enemies, precise blade - 240% damage using 2 tokens, lifesteal - 10% on offensive wins. All on lvl 3.

With your load out you could probably do free actions most of time when hitting stunned/sleeping enemies, hell i would probably have 2 attacking loadout with your Lts - one for hitting inactives/sleeping/stunned guys for extra tokens and one to try hitting for crits once bloodlust were stacked.

Comment

Working...
                    X