Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
I bet they're manipulating the ranks

Thread: I bet they're manipulating the ranks

I bet they're manipulating the ranks

Has anyone pondered how the corporate business plan of events like this highly consider using bot booster accounts to take up space amongst the real players? This scheme would highly incur incoming revenue from real players who are trying to stay in the top ranks. We all know the devs have accounts....... and they use them to push your placement down.

Consigliere Game Guru

Re: I bet they're manipulating the ranks

Quote Originally Posted by One2spun View Post
    Has anyone pondered how the corporate business plan of events like this highly consider using bot booster accounts to take up space amongst the real players? This scheme would highly incur incoming revenue from real players who are trying to stay in the top ranks. We all know the devs have accounts....... and they use them to push your placement down.
    Creating an account to make malicious statements like this on forums without proof is not only unnecessary but unhelpful. If you have proof of Developers doing as you say then contact support but to come here making accusations without no proof is unhelpful to all.

Closing thread but Devs can re-open to address accusation like they have other ones.
    Last edited by chelsea; 02-17-2018 at 03:47 PM.