Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Italy Jobs for Legendary Insignia Parts

Thread: Italy Jobs for Legendary Insignia Parts

Italy Jobs for Legendary Insignia Parts

In case there is any confusion - do jobs in Italy to drop legendary insignia pieces, then craft them in the tech lab. It takes 3 pieces to make 1 insignia.

The mini event will last 2 days.

Good luck!

Re: Italy Jobs for Legendary Insignia Parts

Except there is supposed to be a new legendary faction insignia craftable, even has a post on Facebook, yet the techlab is missing the item and the in game message couldn't be bothered to have a spell check.

When does this starts? It says yesterday but when i click on the banner it doesn't take me to an italy area that's not already completed.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    Except there is supposed to be a new legendary faction insignia craftable, even has a post on Facebook, yet the techlab is missing the item and the in game message couldn't be bothered to have a spell check.
    It's will still be under insignia, now when you create an legendary insignia you have a chance to create an alliance legendary insignia

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    It's will still be under insignia, now when you create an legendary insignia you have a chance to create an alliance legendary insignia
    U mean that during creation there’s ia just a chance of creating an alliance insignia? Hmmmm... maybe but the post made by developers is all but clear in this case.

At least there is a new weapon available „evil way“ made from 70 shadow alloy drop. But on wiki there is an entry from January , 12th. So I didn’t see that for almost a month....

Just created 40 Legend insignias from the 120 pieces I had accumulated and not one alliance insig. Not sure if this is worki g

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    Just created 40 Legend insignias from the 120 pieces I had accumulated and not one alliance insig. Not sure if this is worki g

If it's like the Epic they do not drop often. I have like 300 epic insignia, but only 2 or 3 epic alliance insignia

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    I got a legendary alliance insignia, they do exist. It’s a splendid union insignia with plus 60 attack at lvl 15

It also combines with my other epic alliance insignias for the extra allies.

I made a flawed one lol

And yes, evil way has been available for a bit

1/7 on alliance insig. Its a splendid factions. Its a jumbled mess adding attack defense and health good for underboss seat i guess added allies as a bonus but outside pvp war its not that good for me overall

5k nrg spent and 3 drops. This crap sux. Game is broke i swear. What a waste

'Me too'...1500 energy zero drop....again 1500 energy 1-2 drops.That game is huanson

7000E almost 0-1 drop per refill/level.

Drop rate is painful here too. RNG is more ruthless than usual on these drops.

I did alright and then ran out of alloy upgrading them which was a surprise so I stopped early.