Thread: Question about LT Ki ability

Question about LT Ki ability

I don't know if this is a glitch or not. When I have No seated during war, my armor is generated for every token gain. However, if I switch to a loadout that does not have Ki seated that armor gain is lost. So to make it clear, my armor is stripped to what it originally was before gaining additional armor. Is this supposed to happen? And if so, why would it be decided too be this way.

Thank you
    ♤Ace♤

Re: Question about LT Ki ability

I think Duke said that you have to spend a token before switching loadouts to keep the extra Armor. It's the same behaviour with Gunslinger and the reduced token timer.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgx View Post
    i think duke said that you have to spend a token before switching loadouts to keep the extra armor. It's the same behaviour with gunslinger and the reduced token timer.
    since when can u swap loadouts with gunslinger and not lose your extra token that was generated? That must be new cause never has worked before. If that changed i would like to know. Also as a heads up, ki is not good for hitting defenders if they have regenerated a bunch of tokens and have not been hit yet , ive seen armor be givin, not from nano, from ki's little armor glitch he has. And ive seen almost 900 armor givin to someone towards end of war with ki's glitch

Ki is *very* broken right now. Big thread bump in hopes of increased visibility and resolution on the bugged LT.

Yeah duke already clarified in an older post about gunslinger. Just spend a token before you switch and you will keep any extra tokens gunslinger generated. As far ad ki is concerned its stands to reason that it would work the same. Whats his bug? I dont use him on any of my toons so im unfamiliar with it. He gives armor to the player you are attacking? Sounds extra weird.