• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

RNG is NOT dependent on levels

It’s official.

We were discussing it on Discord and so I asked Duke directly. They were clear and concise: level does not affect RNG.

What does this mean?

It means that small accounts do not have different odds than larger ones. It may feel like they do and other players may tell you they do, but they don’t.

I don’t know how chance events are calculated in Underworkd Empire and I don’t know what factors actually do play a part. This is a limited and very specific piece of information meant to address a common perception/urban legend. Hope it helps!
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: RNG is NOT dependent on levels

After further clarification, aside from in-game RNG and stated odds, there are no other factors affecting chance events in Underworld Empire.

Play long enough and you’ll hear a wide, wide variety of rumors, superstition, and anecdotal advice. None of it is true.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Aprilwine
      Street Boss
      • Oct 2013

Re: RNG is NOT dependent on levels

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
      After further clarification, aside from in-game RNG and stated odds, there are no other factors affecting chance events in Underworld Empire.

Play long enough and you’ll hear a wide, wide variety of rumors, superstition, and anecdotal advice. None of it is true.
      I completely agree with this. At first my luck wasn't the most stellar so I can concur that lower level players do not have better luck with rolls or scratchers than a 5 year veteran.

Side note: I played a game where the entire 25man party got loots after a boss kill. The boss wouldnt drop the same loot and you could only kill it once a week. So, a friend of mine noticed that his precious epic boots dropped and he rolled. To roll you typed /roll and the numbers were from 1-100. He rolled a 01 and lost. The very next week the same boss dropped the boots and he rolled a 01 and yes, lost the loot roll. I used to believe that how hard I laughed (with headset turned off) was the karma this game gave me at the beginning. I still laugh about that to this day and thought I'd share a true RNG story that was as bad as anything I've ever seen in a game.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X