Thread: New Toon - Enforcer/Titan mini

New Toon - Enforcer/Titan mini

Could I get some tips on which crates / LTs to go after if I want to make a strong Enforcer/Titan mini? Currently on Hotwire in the Black Market and I skipped Malina. Level 95 atm, and going for 2k Energy and then gonna stack Def heavily.

Re: New Toon - Enforcer/Titan mini

Make sure to pick up Joaquin to reduce energy and stam timer, layla for a chance of free EvE tokens, gunglsinger for a chance of starting with extra EvE tokens and envy to boost these lts.

A list of when they appear can be found here.

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Favor_Point

These lts I feel are important for all builds.

mercenary crate and challenger crate have plenty of good defensive Lts, my enforcer is built around dodge Lts from those crates, some people go for Lts that mitigate the damage but I prefer myself to dodge the damage

Enforcer

Don't forget Brutus Centurion and Tusk from the Black Market,, Edge
    Crates - Overload try to get Black Knight Vincent, Massimo, Edge and Brutus
    Sidekicks - Ulfsaar, Teddy

If I was building a new Enforcer / Titan, I would definitely do a LSI build or maybe even double LSI. Build up energy to 1818 and stamina to 919, after that everything into defence. Pay respect to all 4 factions and once all are maxed, just to Street for defence. Convert the attack that you have gained from respect to defence. I would stay Enforcer and focus the build on Deflect, as I firmly believe that Deflect is the most powerful EvE skill. Research all 3 levels of Deflect first.
    For Lieutenants, you want The Sheik (from the Mercenary crate), Bagboy (from the Mercenary crate), Tusk (from the Black Market), Massimo (from the Overlord Crate) and Envy (from the Black Market). Focus on those. Joaquin el Sicario, Gunner, Charon and Layla are great, but I woukd focus on the Deflect Lts.
    Going at least LSI will let you get a lot of skill points quickly and will let you do the dice jobs, thereby getting a lot of fodder Lts (and some good ones as well) to fuse up your Deflect Lts. The Mastermind boss is also a good source of Joey Pepperoni Lt to fuse.
    Last edited by Faustus; 06-11-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
    ...Pay respect to all 4 factions and once all are maxed, just to Street for defence...
    Personally I would recommend to pay respect only for 1 faction (in Faustus's example, defense). The respect increases while doing jobs also, so no real need to increase them manually. It takes a lot longer, though.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Personally I would recommend to pay respect only for 1 faction (in Faustus's example, defense). The respect increases while doing jobs also, so no real need to increase them manually. It takes a lot longer, though.
    This is really good advice for all new players