• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHFIII
    Enforcer
    • Apr 2015

Re: Respectful Suggestions on how to manage customer expectations

Originally posted by Stif View Post
    nope no acknowledgement but dont worry, the new promo is there to make it all go away. make sure to buy it otherwise the event wont come back nor will empire drops ever be found
    Promo was nice in that it shows someone still works there and can push changes. Purchased it on all 5 toons since I’ll need the fp if they resume the event. Day 4, no updates, oh well.

Comment

• Metalstorm
      Brawler
      • Nov 2013

A few hours ago on discord Duke mentioned that they need to release a new client to fix the issue and that they’re still waiting for Apples response.

Comment

• GQuest
        Soldier
        • Jun 2015

I hate that we have communication sometimes thru App sometimes thru Facebook and sometimes thru forum and now discord. Please can we just have one place or update all?

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
          I hate that we have communication sometimes thru App sometimes thru Facebook and sometimes thru forum and now discord. Please can we just have one place or update all?
          They need a communications manager which should include a team for customer support, social media, forum, chat app. It seems like now random members of the team just post and it’s wherever they are at the time.

Corporations should know how to handle PR issues, by releasing official statements and all it takes is a link of a copy of it posted on every platform to spread the word.

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
            They need a communications manager which should include a team for customer support, social media, forum, chat app. It seems like now random members of the team just post and it’s wherever they are at the time.

Corporations should know how to handle PR issues, by releasing official statements and all it takes is a link of a copy of it posted on every platform to spread the word.
            I think the pool of resources is so small that that would be an immense allocation of tasks for a small amount of people.

Not disagreeing with you, I just think we're dealing with a smaller group overall than we might think we are.

Should they? Yes. Will they? Maybe once growth allows them to hire more bodies I suspect... but they would be ahead of that already with some marketing decisions made here that encouraged wallets to open more frequently. There's a big "not spending any more money on UE camp" and that isn't helping them flood HR with interviews. I'm not saying that players aren't justified in that sense either - just that the snake is eating its own tail at this point until something better or the eyeballs come along. Whichever happens first. :'D

Comment

• Xcali1985
              Head Boss
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
              I think the pool of resources is so small that that would be an immense allocation of tasks for a small amount of people.

Not disagreeing with you, I just think we're dealing with a smaller group overall than we might think we are.

Should they? Yes. Will they? Maybe once growth allows them to hire more bodies I suspect... but they would be ahead of that already with some marketing decisions made here that encouraged wallets to open more frequently. There's a big "not spending any more money on UE camp" and that isn't helping them flood HR with interviews. I'm not saying that players aren't justified in that sense either - just that the snake is eating its own tail at this point until something better or the eyeballs come along. Whichever happens first. :'D
              Company wide this shouldn’t be an issue. I wouldn’t expect an entire division just for this game.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                Company wide this shouldn’t be an issue. I wouldn’t expect an entire division just for this game.
                Oh... you're talking about a typical community manager who oversees everything under the umbrella. One with the power to browbeat development into answers when their reputation is on the line. I haven't seen any evidence that they have someone with that capacity at current.

That would be nice but if you look at the portfolio of games at Gaea, UE doesn't make the list, so again, we'd likely get the smallest time allocation slice of resources there. (Which may be exactly what we get now.)

I think that it's great that progress is made, but I am fairly shocked that game breaking bugs that were introduced by Kabam are still present in the Android client today. I'm actually glad to not have a PvP event to frustrate me right now. 😁

According to LinkedIn, Gaea employs 501-1000 and 55 of them have LinkedIn accounts. So if we assume most of those are the technical, development and communications, the rest likely fall into sales, HR, etc.

I just noticed that they have postings for both Customer Service and Community manager roles upon there. So there's hope there that someone will run with the ball. I know that they got someone really good in tech support answering tickets recently...maybe the Community Manager that we need isn't too far behind?

It would be a wonderful thing to see a current player land that role but I am out of the running since there are no offices here in Canada. 🤗

Comment

• CHFIII
                  Enforcer
                  • Apr 2015

Well after over a week without the courtesy of an update I’ll go ahead and request a refund from iTunes on the fp I purchased and used up on each of my toons at the start time of the event before they shut it down. Only around $200 total but the longer we go with no word the less likely it seems that they can resume the event with progress to date retained. Unfortunate to see so little interest in communicating with us. Maybe someone will pay attention when cwdit requests start coming in

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

It was said on forum that they disclossed on Discord chat that the fix requires an oficial update. So they are waiting for the Apple / Google responses.
                    48BE8B

Comment

Recent off topic posts deleted due to thread been derailed.

I gave thread chance to be on point but as always... Thread is now closed.

As Alexian said, Devs are waiting on Apple/ Google now and will update us when they have answers.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X