• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tausilver
    Lackey
    • Jan 2018

Anson/Bossing

So how does sniping boss executions work? In MMB can more than 1 player get credit for EX'ing the boss? And I guess I just swap to him whenever he's low right?
  • Yener333
    Thug
    • Nov 2015

Re: Anson/Bossing

Swap to loadout with Anson if boss is nearly Execution range or better seated him 24/7 during event.
    You can X a boss a bit earlier,a lot people can x a MMB.Anson works well 3Star+

Comment

• tambunan
      Enforcer
      • Feb 2016

If you're talking specifically on MMB, the method that suits it was using high starred anson and camp the boss without even unseating Anson. You're on a race lol

As for multiple people executing same boss, i dunno for sure but there has some people that claimed they executed the same boss at same level and got different points (i think there was screen shots of it..probably) but the validity of the instance are doubtful at best. It might be image glitches, lag etc.

Comment

• Tausilver
        Lackey
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
        If you're talking specifically on MMB, the method that suits it was using high starred anson and camp the boss without even unseating Anson. You're on a race lol

As for multiple people executing same boss, i dunno for sure but there has some people that claimed they executed the same boss at same level and got different points (i think there was screen shots of it..probably) but the validity of the instance are doubtful at best. It might be image glitches, lag etc.
        Originally posted by Yener333 View Post
        Swap to loadout with Anson if boss is nearly Execution range or better seated him 24/7 during event.
        You can X a boss a bit earlier,a lot people can x a MMB.Anson works well 3Star+
        I would like to thank both of you for laying it out for me. Greatly appreciate it!

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
          Consigliere
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
          Multiple people can x an MMB boss. You get different number of points depending on when you x the boss (the star level of Anson affects the range over which you can x a boss). In fact, if you have a high enough star Anson, it's possible to x the same boss multiple times. In the last MMB, I was able to x anywhere from 2x to 5x using a high-star Anson + Lady Vice combo. It was most certainly NOT image glitches or lag.

Comment

• Tausilver
            Lackey
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
            Multiple people can x an MMB boss. You get different number of points depending on when you x the boss (the star level of Anson affects the range over which you can x a boss). In fact, if you have a high enough star Anson, it's possible to x the same boss multiple times. In the last MMB, I was able to x anywhere from 2x to 5x using a high-star Anson + Lady Vice combo. It was most certainly NOT image glitches or lag.
            I only have a 7* Anson along with 5* Envy... Will this help me gain points without spending too much?

Comment

• Cthulu
              Retired Game Guru
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Tausilver View Post
              I only have a 7* Anson along with 5* Envy... Will this help me gain points without spending too much?
              If you’re lucky and vigilant it will help but camping for boss executions is time consuming and there are no guarantees. It’s just a different way of doing it and can be fun and exciting in its own way.
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Yener333
                Thug
                • Nov 2015

My 5 star Anson without Envy or whatever get me rank 1200+...i was top 1000 until last few hours...without paying,maybe 1-3 refills.But you need time,and/or good timing.I used refills 1-3 to get 1 million point with normal boss hitting..but with Anson camping and X ing the boss i get 10 million points i think. So 10 times more points.With 7 Star Anson you can get good points.Play hard and spend time and get top 1000 or 2000 rank with Anson or play easy chilly and x a few times and get top 5000 or 8000 easy.
                Short : Anson+ time = equals normal boss hitting with 1-3 Vips

I am not sure,but first 30 MMB boss gave 3~k points per x...a bit later in Event it goes up to 5-10 k per x and later 30-60k per x...my best shot was 90k or so.

Good Wifi/Fast Handy needed for X
                Last edited by Yener333; 01-28-2018, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X