Thread: Dear Android users.

Dear Android users.

Having today played the game at super slow speed. I can now sympathise with the plight you have to face everyday. I would have quit this game by now. I just want to say well done for putting up with that spinning circle all these years.

Kind Regards

An iPhone user.

Ps. Devs please fix the lag!

Re: Dear Android users.

Congrats for having an android gameplay experience.

Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Having today played the game at super slow speed. I can now sympathise with the plight you have to face everyday. I would have quit this game by now. I just want to say well done for putting up with that spinning circle all these years.

Kind Regards

An iPhone user.

Try executing during MMB event or playing MMB event on android?

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post

Kind Regards

An iPhone user.

Now you see what all of the whiny threads are about! Unfortunately, as an android user, I feel like we are past the point of our accessibility being improved at all. Too many events/heists taking up the devs time, instead of helping a huge part of the player base to be able to have the same gameplay as our iPhone counterparts.