• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Dear Android users.

Having today played the game at super slow speed. I can now sympathise with the plight you have to face everyday. I would have quit this game by now. I just want to say well done for putting up with that spinning circle all these years.

Kind Regards

An iPhone user.

Ps. Devs please fix the lag!
  • DKs
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Re: Dear Android users.

Congrats for having an android gameplay experience.

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
      Brawler
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
      Having today played the game at super slow speed. I can now sympathise with the plight you have to face everyday. I would have quit this game by now. I just want to say well done for putting up with that spinning circle all these years.

Kind Regards

An iPhone user.

Ps. Devs please fix the lag!
      Now you see what all of the whiny threads are about! Unfortunately, as an android user, I feel like we are past the point of our accessibility being improved at all. Too many events/heists taking up the devs time, instead of helping a huge part of the player base to be able to have the same gameplay as our iPhone counterparts.

Comment

• Kyrec
        Goon
        • Oct 2015

Using the fastest Android phone produced to day and the game is slow as hell. Played on Iphone7 and the gAme is flying.

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Kyrec View Post
          Using the fastest Android phone produced to day and the game is slow as hell. Played on Iphone7 and the gAme is flying.
          It’s never going to change. It’s written in iOS and they use conversion software to port to android.

They should write one from scratch. Sure it may stop game features and such while they work on it, but droid is a big market, I don’t get why they won’t build a stable version.

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

MY S8+ has no lag issues. It started on Nougat and is now on Oreo.

My old Note 4 on Marshmallow crawls.

I still think this might be overall tied to changes in the Android Studio compiler between versions. A few gaming companies deliberately use older compilers to avoid some of the stuff put into the newer versions. I know that some apps use a gingerbread-ICS era version just to keep the apps running on pre-neon (Tegra 2 and lower) hardware as that became something shoehorned into the compiler at some point that suddenly made several devices incompatible with their offering.

Comment

Working...
            X