Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
lag again?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lag again?

lag again?

Event hasnt even started and the lag is atrocious already. Really?

Re: lag again?

this last war just gone, sometimes it was taking between 5-10 seconds an action when trying to demo a building, and bringing attacks to choose from was around 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    this last war just gone, sometimes it was taking between 5-10 seconds an action when trying to demo a building, and bringing attacks to choose from was around 5 seconds.
    same isssue during this mornings eve, was just a lag on my end, was not getting a mesaage saying i tripped trying to attack....

honestly its a bit ridiculous that events and regular gameplay can no longer coexist in this game. i dont understand the difficulty in maintaining adequate servers such that performance is a non-issue. game is completely unplayable and all it does is p*ss everyone off. ill keep my $$ this event tyvm✌️

Lackey

Game keeps timing out on me. HELP!

Bad lag all around, especially noticeable during eve and I'm sure on the upcoming event.

M y m o n e y s t a y s i n m y w a l l e t u n t i l t h i s l a g i s f i x e d!!!!!!

Frickin forums will not allow for all caps.

Lag here as well. Eve is mostly unplayable. Completely unenjoyable. Frustrating considering this just happened recently, as well. Sigh.

Not only lag, keep tripping when trying to attack.

Same here with message popping up reads "your attack tripped" (something like that).

Probably the most frustrating thing here is that it was first reported more than 5 hours ago and we don't even know whether support is aware of it or not.

Yep I’ve been getting lag for the last 24hrs (still)
    😓

Hope it clears up for the event.

it wont go away for the event when its the events that cause it. guess when they said they were working on it last event the work wasnt completed. says a lot where this game is now when this thread was opened in the early hours of slot 1 and not a single dev has commented on these issues and the weekend excuse isnt applicable this time. I guess 9 days of horrible time outs, lag and stupid eve performance is inevitable so saddle up

lol the devs in this game are a joke. ive never seen a game with such horrible communication with its player base. granted this is the only mobile game i play besides dbz.

Seems to be a bit better here.

Quote Originally Posted by flcowboy7 View Post
    Seems to be a bit better here.
    Probably due to the amount of people that called it quits for the war. I know I did. There is some communication of discord albeit very little. Someone needs to echo everything on here for the people that don’t want another app on their phone.

Spoke to soon. Just not enjoyable to play like this.

Last nights war had horrific lag. Took me 15 minutes to successfully stim my crew at wars start. About 5 minutes later I was successful in activating war logs and noticed the enemy empire was entering war but not making any moves. What was odd to me was logs was working fine but the game sure wasn't. Long story short with about 8 minutes left in the war everything cleared up and the lag was gone! I immediately sent the message in Line app to open fire and dump tokes quick. My crew responded and we ended up tieing 40-40. It kinda felt like a win due to the fast reaction from my crew but tieing results in a loss for both empires...oh well
    http://underworldempireforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11583&dateline=138589  0795

Aprilwine
    Using Jedi tricks for lag. The force is strong in u.
    Menace