Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Battle Royale - The UBG

Re: Battle Royale - The UBG

8k+ casings, and 5k+... several toons on different google accounts. and one of them on same acc with my main which got rewards. tge only difference with toons which got rewards is that i didnt tap banner and check place right after event ended and checked only 12 hours later.

Of course, I'll contact support, but its not my first rewards rodeo - they'll probably ignore the problem - no matter, that i have ss of casings/chips/mmb pts toon got in event.

i dnt see the leaderboard of top 300 on this event

so what your rank after they sent reward out?

I got answer from support finally. They said - you didnt get rewards, because you didn't execute anyone in event. I need clarification, if it been said somewhere, that need to execute opponents to get rewards? I hit 8k casings, thought its enough))). And to avoid future misunderstanding, how many successful executions need to be rewarded)

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    I got answer from support finally. They said - you didnt get rewards, because you didn't execute anyone in event. I need clarification, if it been said somewhere, that need to execute opponents to get rewards? I hit 8k casings, thought its enough))). And to avoid future misunderstanding, how many successful executions need to be rewarded)
    Oh wow, what?

It would be good to know a minimum to be sure...

It’s on par with knowing the minimum MMB contribution
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Oh wow, what?

It would be good to know a minimum to be sure...

It’s on par with knowing the minimum MMB contribution
    Same was on 2 last MMB with my friend, Evg, you might know him from Line app. He not playing anymore, but joining MMB to roll and scratch participation rewards fo fun. Hit over 100k pts, but no rewards. Support said, that he didnt hit enough lmao. My guess, its becausehe joined second time 36-48 hours after. Will continue experiment next MMB.)) But Duke said - 5k pts, and I have to confirm, all my mini tiniesgot rewards for 6-7k pts...

Game just isn't what it was. They make rules as they go. Run an event then make new rules. Just not worth playing anymore. 3 years building toons for nothing. And to much money to count just wasted. Deffently closing the game. 4 new spots open somewhere I'm gone thanks for nothing.

I still enjoy the game but i agree with the fact that if there are specific requirements for rewards they need to be disclosed to the players. Ive seen in the past where it says something like participating gets you something but afterwards there was actually a minimum that needed to be achieved in order to get said participation rewards. This needs to be fixed so that people dont feel like they are being ripped off. This is easy to do and should be included in the description of the event along with any rewards and how those rewards function.
    1. Event description and explanation with examples
    2. Rewards. Reward description with examples.
    3. Reward requirements with examples.

They said the same thing to me in the event. That wasn't told to us as rules like they say that's just what they say now. Easy response They would just rether have there users mad then happy. It's their thing second time now they've done this to me on rewards.

I have no idea why the math behind this game is kept so secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    I have no idea why the math behind this game is kept so secret.
    I don't think anyone working on the game now even knew this. Its a 4 year old event, with code written 4 years ago. My guess is just they dug deep on code now, that people complained, and found out this rule. Very important is to fix it for future events (if possible also the people now that didn't execute but had more casings).

As a note, I would like to think that I had only 1 execution on my lowest toon and still got the casings rewards (place 14k, 7k casings). Now, I cannot guarantee for 1, but definitely under 5 executions.

its getting more and more interesting. Request updated, but no answers about executions, because now toon accused of not enough casings for rewards, though i care to ss casings and attached it. I suspect, that we living in non-overlapping realities. Sigh