Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale - The UBG

Winter Olympic Games Guru

Re: Battle Royale - The UBG

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Just to ask a silly question Duke, his ability is the same for EvE AND PvP?
    This was answered on Discord, yes Chan works the same for PvP

This was answered on Discord, yes Chan works the same for PvP
    PvP... Sin, Envy, Hotwire, Frank, Chopper, ZVirus, Violence, Dominee, etc, etc. I dont see any place for Chan there, and moreover you need to find the opposite class, checking every toon. Sounds... and same for EvE/bosses.

P. s. Rewards. There's a good side of that - no need to be in a rush 10 days. No need to sleep 6 hrs, check bullets, choose opponents, etc. The only interesting prize reachable with half efforts and no fp.)

The problem is they are making it even harder to grind out anything interesting. An epic sidekick? Shards? Splitters? At least take the stupid splitters out. You can make an argument that no matter what the sidekick and shards are at least helpful to everyone. The splitters are completely useless to newer players. You guys need to take that into consideration. If i am new to the game and excited about getting something from this event and i spend a VIP and then end up only getting to some of the casing rewards because im small......Do you honestly think at the end of it i will be happy when i spent alot of money and got a splitter i cant even utilize?
    I support this game, i think the devs are trying and doing a better job then in the past and i know they must listen to us somewhat because alot of our ideas have been implemented. The option to split lieutenants isnt a bad one but really it should just be something that we get like stat converters or can purchase at some sort of slow rate. Like one a week or 2 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    The problem is they are making it even harder to grind out anything interesting. An epic sidekick? Shards? Splitters? At least take the stupid splitters out. You can make an argument that no matter what the sidekick and shards are at least helpful to everyone. The splitters are completely useless to newer players. You guys need to take that into consideration. If i am new to the game and excited about getting something from this event and i spend a VIP and then end up only getting to some of the casing rewards because im small......Do you honestly think at the end of it i will be happy when i spent alot of money and got a splitter i cant even utilize?
    I support this game, i think the devs are trying and doing a better job then in the past and i know they must listen to us somewhat because alot of our ideas have been implemented. The option to split lieutenants isnt a bad one but really it should just be something that we get like stat converters or can purchase at some sort of slow rate. Like one a week or 2 a month.
    This...
    They're taking the place of something I might otherwise be interested in grinding (spending) for.

and you can't get or "hotwire" money from opponents in Battle Royale anymore. Ridiculous

Don’t forget this event is back on tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    and you can't get or "hotwire" money from opponents in Battle Royale anymore. Ridiculous
    You sure about that?
    I'm pretty confident that before this event was stopped I was getting Hotwire procs (and have in the past for BR events).

Thanks for the heads up!!
    I was waiting for a banner.

Thx, Cthulu, I was wondering when it will restart.

@frsh: yeah, I have the same feeling, that in a previous BR it was mentioned that stealing is no more possible. You do get some money on every hit, though (which come from the game, not from the opponent).

Quote Originally Posted by frsh View Post
    You sure about that?
    I'm pretty confident that before this event was stopped I was getting Hotwire procs (and have in the past for BR events).
    From the very beginning of previous Battle Royale thread.
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...hlight=z-virus

So is th event restarting today as promised?

Was progress saved?

If it was not saved how do we go about requesting credit for the fp that as wasted?

A little communication notation would go a long way toward improving perception

Quote Originally Posted by CHFIII View Post
    So is th event restarting today as promised?

Was progress saved?

If it was not saved how do we go about requesting credit for the fp that as wasted?

A little communication notation would go a long way toward improving perception
    Going by what we knew before its’s starting today, progress is saved and arena token packs given as a gift for the hassle.

Sure it is starting today...

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    From the very beginning of previous Battle Royale thread.
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...hlight=z-virus
    I stand corrected!

No banner yet.

5 mins later.

Good luck in the event everyone!

(Don’t let it make you forget Valentine’s Day though )

What time of day is the tier reward allocated for the extra arena packs please ?

Just got some so I guess it’s the start of the UE day.
    Last edited by Shifty; 02-13-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    What time of day is the tier reward allocated for the extra arena packs please ?

Just got some so I guess itís the start of the UE day.
    Devs said on discord that it's midnight PST.

5k points needed ? Really ? How should new/little player reach 5k points ?