Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale - The UBG

Re: Battle Royale - The UBG

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Duke,
    I have two questions.
    1) Do the bonuses to attack and defense always work? Against any class? And the second parts of the skill works only against the counter class? Or do both parts of the ability only count against the counter class?
    2) it would be nice if it was attack power/defensive power so it works with any build, its just straight att/def right?
    seems like the attack part of the ability makes sense but the defensive part seems lacking cause it seems like you would rather get extra defense to the class you are weak against rather than the one you are strong against. Especially if the counter class thing gets bigger.

It does helps against the class you are weak agaist in defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    It does helps against the class you are weak agaist in defense.
    Unless you do not have any defense, then you would just get the shield damage. And vice versa, if you are attacking with all defense you will only get the damage boost

Thanks God, there's nothing to fight for in this ( 6th in this month) event. Useless LT, cause there's s dozen better ones for bosses and ghosts and titans in EvE. 3 rare splitter? - lol. Sidekick for 15k casings? - roflmao. Fusion fodder for 300$? - give me 2 pieces)))
    So my bet is top 1500, 5-6k+ casings and healthy sleep.)

so they replaced a rando epic with some sidekick in rewards? what does the sidekick do?

If the lag is not fixed, my money for this event stays in my wallet.

But they are giving new legendary weapon for Rank 7. How ‘bout that?
    cash me outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    If the lag is not fixed, my money for this event stays in my wallet.
    Maaaaan, that Game is unplayable at the moment! Fix that pls before event. Android gameplay s**** but that is worse....

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Maaaaan, that Game is unplayable at the moment! Fix that pls before event. Android gameplay s**** but that is worse....
    Dont worry, they'll gift you 100cc for that. roflmao

Any reason 1 of the things u win with rank is the edge of demise that gives 1% crit to layla when it shows (no stack) :-(
    Last edited by fbc765; 01-25-2018 at 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by ru'de View Post
    But they are giving new legendary weapon for Rank 7. How ‘bout that?
    cash me outside.
    legendary item for epic, that I'll never ever use. You convinced me, I'm in)

The new lt doesnt seem that good however coming out of christmas im happy to see an event where i can grind out a few freebies without the temptation to spend.

On a side note props to Gaea for keeping active with the promos and events. Ive been on the bandwaggon of voicing negativity of late but the continious plugging of various events and mini events is still one of the positives of geaa since they tookover from kabam and sometimes were all quick to forget that (including myself) ...gl all

Quote Originally Posted by Newwo View Post
    legendary item for epic, that I'll never ever use. You convinced me, I'm in)
    even if it was an epic weapon, you’ll never gonna use it if you dont have event Lt. Atleast 1000s of players can show that new legendary weapon in their profile.

@Duke - Is it worthwhile seating crit LTs for this event? Or are damage LTs a better choice? Thank you!

Is this a JOKE!!! Your game needs to be fixed before adding events! I think you misspelled the name of the event... more like Battle Royale- The BUG!!!!! The event Lt is a JOKE!!! A sidekick as a reward is a JOKE!!! I got Brown Wind yesterday but clicking the free hunt button lmao now you want me to get 15,000 bullets!!! You think Brown Wind is even close to comparable to say a returning event LT like you offered the last 2 times!? 3x rare splitter (not even epic splitters) at 11,000 do I even need to continue.... This is by far the worst pile of crap you have put together yet. The only positive here is no money will be spent, I will not need to grind for any of this junk, and the free xp I will receive. Fix your game! Listen to your customers!
    Last edited by UE Addict; 01-25-2018 at 08:12 PM.

The game being buggy does ruin the experience. I will say, however, that I personally love battle royale. Free 2000-3000 exp a day for 10 days? I'm ok with that.
    Last edited by chelsea; 01-25-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    Why so cereal?!

Please address the lag issue before the even starts.

Current war is verging on unplayable

If you cannot handle EVE, now do you expect a 10 day event to work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    @Duke - Is it worthwhile seating crit LTs for this event? Or are damage LTs a better choice? Thank you!
    This is a mix decision. Obviously the more criticals you hit, the faster they die. At the same time nothing wrong with a consistent beatdown.

Biggest thing, hit who you can beat, losing sucks for bullet collection, as does all those health set ups that will be out there....want to X me, spend $5 and hit me 200 times.

Consigliere Game Guru

I will say this...

Frustration due to lag is understandable (which is why previous posts prior to this one i am making that referenced the lag issues or voicing frustration at Devs was left alone). We have various threads in tech support session addressing the issue with lag so lets leave that topic for that section.

Devs are aware of the lag issues and working on it. They will hopefully come to the forums to respond to the issue when ready.

Lets keep this thread on topic (I dont enjoy flagging accounts or closing threads) about the event itself (even though lag might affect it). Use tech support session to discuss issues and report them as well as send in reports to CS in game.

Cthulhu pinged Devs not to long ago and i will do so again.

Cheers.

That would be appreciated!
    It would just be a shame for the event to be marred by a connection issue.
    🙈