• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DFish
    Brawler
    • Mar 2015

Re: Battle Royale - The UBG

I am pretty sure Scorpion works in PvP. I have him set in a PvP load out and I usually get 4 or 5 chances to execute a player during regular PvP. I'm luck to get 4 on my other toons most times.

This event might be the most expensive to earn the event LT on- I did the math on the last one and it was insane (for me). However, as a Titan I would love Change against those freaking ghosts and reapers. Not sure why people are hating on him, aside from being limited by the class restrictions. This is, IMO, a great power for an LT, too bad he's out of my reach.

I can see him being pointless for demo toons, but you can still use him to boss fight and PvP.

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Originally posted by DFish View Post
      I am pretty sure Scorpion works in PvP. I have him set in a PvP load out and I usually get 4 or 5 chances to execute a player during regular PvP. I'm luck to get 4 on my other toons most times.

This event might be the most expensive to earn the event LT on- I did the math on the last one and it was insane (for me). However, as a Titan I would love Change against those freaking ghosts and reapers. Not sure why people are hating on him, aside from being limited by the class restrictions. This is, IMO, a great power for an LT, too bad he's out of my reach.

I can see him being pointless for demo toons, but you can still use him to boss fight and PvP.
      Pretty sure he works to a minimal level. He works on HP instead of % according to the introduction post on him. So at 9* you can X 9HP higher than you normally would in PvP.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
        My thoughts were they are trying a new bot system.
        Attack bots with different levels and strength.
        I was attacking silver and gold until I uninstalled android version 5 and installed version 4.
        Lag was gone and I could see names, levels and empires!
        There is a level 70 lurking in Platinum.
        That player is in for a rude awakening when they fix the display error.
        He will fall from platinum to bronze in less than 30 min.
        I'm pretty sure this means the problem wasn't specifically a server issue but a client one. Meaning we will likely see an app update before the event goes live again.

Comment

• Shifty
          Brawler
          • Jun 2015

Please could you take the opportunity to tweak the prizes. I think the empire rewards points threshold seemed a bit high and the splitters reward for 11000 isn’t really wanted.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

About the lt Scorpion:

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            Pretty sure he works to a minimal level. He works on HP instead of % according to the introduction post on him. So at 9* you can X 9HP higher than you normally would in PvP.
            Also in PvP, you can execute the other person at a specific life, not at a percentage of his full life. Considering that the game asks the player to heal over 21 health to PvP, I expect that the execution threshold is at 20 or lower and giving you the chance to execute, even if the opponents was totally obliterated. So a 9* Scorpion, would get to do the execution at 29 health (actually, its better than 9% of 20). If he works in Arena? Honestly, I don't known but I don't see a reason why not.

Actually, I am pretty sure the execution is at 20 health threshold. A long time ago I wanted to see the maximum bp obtainable, so I brought my main with rank 22 to low 21 health and hit with my alternate (must have been under rank 5 at that moment and really really low level). I was able to do one shot and then it allowed the execution. (it was 20 battle points, if I recall correct).
            Last edited by alexian; 01-28-2018, 11:23 AM.
            48BE8B

Comment

• DFish
              Brawler
              • Mar 2015

Please rethink the prizes- spending money on a side kick seems a bit silly. At this point, most people probably have him anyway- I do on 4 of my 5 toons.

Basically he is on par with Illusionist for his power. I know math matters and one could theoretically be larger than the other, but that's the point. At 11k casings, which is money spent, getting a rare equivalent, when in the past it was an epic, doesn't make sense.

Also I thought there was a top 5k threshold last time, not 2.5k then jump to 7.5k.

For empire rewards, please make them ranked rewards. Top empire gets top prize, 2 -5 get second prize, 6-10, 11-25, 26-50, 51-100, 101-200, 201-500, 501-1k. Even make them cumulative, especially if each prize is different.

But I was happy to see the first empire reward was a crate roll. I know everyone in my empire needs another Officer Mike, but hopefully that meant good prizes were coming.

Comment

• p@go
                Brawler
                • Jun 2016

How would Trump say: Damn fake event! 😝

Comment

• Dr death
                  Kingpin
                  • May 2013

We cannot solve the event issues....but we can throw out another promo.

Comment

• DFish
                    Brawler
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                    This was my first thought too. Give us money to feed the hamsters running the servers.

Comment

• ↁѓ. ↁэатЂ
                      Lackey
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                      A very subpar promo at that lmao
                      🚫👖ֆʊʀɢɨƈǟʟ ɖɛǟᏆɦ💉🔪

Comment

• Xcali1985
                        Head Boss
                        • Jun 2013

Via Duke on Discord. Issue has been located and fixed but requires a client update.

Comment

• Tresco Jones
                          Goon
                          • May 2013

Why have a game with world chat, in game messages, etc when news and updates being posted outside the game?

Oh, you mean I have to download another app to learn what’s going on? So the previous event - which had worked in the past - didn’t work this time, so it will be delayed, wait no, let’s throw out a new event, then let some people know via another outside the game channel that the event will be further delayed until there is a client update...

Well you just earned another disappointed player. Another gamer who has spent thousands... walking away.

Bye all 👋🏻

Comment

• Newwo
                            Thug
                            • Feb 2015

To the devs:

Plz consider changing in casings rewards and Lt ability. Epic Lt is justified reason to get all available casings and spend 90-150 fp to reach 11k, rare splitters - pfft. Another epic for 15k or 5-6 epic splitters, big cat is too attractive for 500 extra fp, smth wrong there))).
                            And Lt... Could be interesting, if we had 8-9 chairs minimum, but since sidekicks were released, i think no chance for extra chairs? So its just fusion fodder/collectible stuff. I ll better get fusion material from epic crate with small LV/LL/etc chance.

Comment

• Irish
                              Brawler
                              • Apr 2016

Totally agree with the splitter sentiment. I wasnt pro splitter anyway as they are really only useful for much older accounts that have older weaker lieutenants they dont want anymore. Now you guys are putting them in to replace actual rewards. Same thing with sidekicks. These need to be added as addition rewards for different thresholds. Not replace the better rewards that were there. Its easy to fix please do.

Comment

• GQuest
                                Soldier
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                                Totally agree with the splitter sentiment. I wasnt pro splitter anyway as they are really only useful for much older accounts that have older weaker lieutenants they dont want anymore. Now you guys are putting them in to replace actual rewards. Same thing with sidekicks. These need to be added as addition rewards for different thresholds. Not replace the better rewards that were there. Its easy to fix please do.
                                I agree as well

Comment

Working...
                                X