Thread: Extra 10 cents gone when purchasing level promo

Extra 10 cents gone when purchasing level promo

Sometime mid last month I bought the lv 240 Promo on my account( Army code - BDDB0E) after redeeming an iTunes gift card.
    This month I wanted to get the lv 300 Promo to get Joaquin as well in the sale. But when I click on purchase it says I have insufficient balance. I seem to have have only &9.91 instead of $10.01.

Any idea on what went wrong? Kind of upset over this happening.

Also thanks to the devs for taking time to read this. Hope it is answered and can be resolved soon.
    Last edited by Ninetales; 01-24-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Re: Extra 10 cents gone when purchasing level promo

Quote Originally Posted by ninetales View Post
    sometime mid last month i bought the lv 240 promo on my account( army code - bddb0e) after redeeming an itunes gift card.
    This month i wanted to get the lv 300 promo to get joaquin as well in the sale. But when i click on purchase it says i have insufficient balance. I seem to have have only &9.91 instead of $10.01.

Any idea on what went wrong? Kind of upset over this happening.

Also thanks to the devs for taking time to read this. Hope it is answered and can be resolved soon.
    all of my itunes orders for uwe are always off by less than a $1.00, no idea on what tax it is. Its not my state tax or any federal taxes that i know of in usa to make it more, i have no idea on out of country ones and that may be the case but i agree that we are not told this prior to purchase. I beliveve... I only learned by seeing it on my bank statement

Re: Extra 10 cents gone when purchasing level promo

The worst part is I wanna buy the new lvl promo and am 8 cents short. Itís kinda frustrating tbh.😞