• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

Time to step it up

We’ve had legendary weapons for as long as I remember, we now have legendary insignias. Is it time to step it up to a notch and release legendary lieutenants ?

They don’t have to be to op, similar to some of the sidekicks they can offer double affects.

What powers would you have with your legendary lt ?
  • Xcali1985
    Head Boss
    • Jun 2013

Re: Time to step it up

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
    We’ve had legendary weapons for as long as I remember, we now have legendary insignias. Is it time to step it up to a notch and release legendary lieutenants ?

They don’t have to be to op, similar to some of the sidekicks they can offer double affects.

What powers would you have with your legendary lt ?
    I’ve always considered event LTs to be legendary LTs

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

I’d be all for game-breaking, super powerful LTs called legendary LTs. The only problem would be how we acquire them...

Epics can be spendy to get, event epics are more, how much would it be for ridiculously awesome?

Maybe cc? Have to reach a veteran level or certain class level? Or have time-locks on them, age of accounts dictates which are available for purchase? Massive amounts of in-game cash? Anything but massive amounts of FP or RNG...
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• frsh
        Thug
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
        I’d be all for game-breaking, super powerful LTs called legendary LTs. The only problem would be how we acquire them...

Epics can be spendy to get, event epics are more, how much would it be for ridiculously awesome?

Maybe cc? Have to reach a veteran level or certain class level? Or have time-locks on them, age of accounts dictates which are available for purchase? Massive amounts of in-game cash? Anything but massive amounts of FP or RNG...
        I would think that any Legendary LT should be 100% RNG based.
        Which, could both suck and be awesome haha. But something that's literally open to any level; depending on their chance.

It would make them exactly what they are; Legendary

Comment

• Aprilwine
          Street Boss
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          I’ve always considered event LTs to be legendary LTs
          This! Would you guys consider Lady Luck to be Legendary? I know I do but I'm crazy like that
          sigpic

Comment

• Warplay
            Brawler
            • Dec 2014

A good way to have legendary lts would be a stat buff to existing epics by acquiring all their gear. Acquiring all gear for said lts then makes lt turn from gold (epic) to red (legendary).
            Allows for devs to maintain a level of exclusivity to any epics they choose to do this with and could bring more meaning to the rewards table in future evebts when players are required to meet thresholds to get lt gear.
            sigpic
            Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Xcali1985
              Head Boss
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
              A good way to have legendary lts would be a stat buff to existing epics by acquiring all their gear. Acquiring all gear for said lts then makes lt turn from gold (epic) to red (legendary).
              Allows for devs to maintain a level of exclusivity to any epics they choose to do this with and could bring more meaning to the rewards table in future evebts when players are required to meet thresholds to get lt gear.
              Like the idea but most Will never build the tech lab legendaries.

Comment

• Cthulu
                Retired Game Guru
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                Like the idea but most Will never build the tech lab legendaries.
                I’m interpreting it as the LT specific gear that I usually miss during events. If there was a way to retroactively acquire them it would be a great way to implement the buff.

(I’d love the chance to get all the LT-specific gear to be honest)
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• AngryChipmunk1
                  Captain
                  • Jan 2013

Put five dots on an LT, get the option to reset its level back to 1, but has higher base stats than its original form and a higher level cap.
                  4* Epic, default level 100 max, put five dots on it, reach max level, get the option to reset LTs level to one, remove all dots, LT Base stats are now higher than original (4 star epic level 1 combined stats~160) so it's new base stats become let's say 210, and its level cap is now 50% higher than original, so it can level to 150 with no dots, so max this new legendary lt and it's stats combined is 510, and you can put dots on this the same way but you can't reset it again.

And you cannot combine original versions to legendary versions! Once you make your LT legendary it is stuck at the star you buff it at. Unless we feel like making a way to own a normal and special version of LT, so you can combine two legendaries together.

And maybe add a secondary power on top of what the LT already has, it could be faction based, so there will be five power bonuses. (Syndicate Legends get +x% crit damage, Street get +x% LT def, cartel get +x% LT atk, mafia get +x% damage shield, unaffiliated get +x% crit). You can make anything up here, or even have those five options chooseable by the player in the legendizing process.
                  Last edited by AngryChipmunk1; 02-17-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Warplay
                    Brawler
                    • Dec 2014

The above sounds like a prestige-like scenario which is something I have always considered to be a good way for UE to go for a more in depth progression of lt power, strength and ability.
                    sigpic
                    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• aNYth1ng
                      Goon
                      • May 2015

Wish there was an in-game store to buy LTs.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                        Head Boss
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by aNYth1ng View Post
                        Wish there was an in-game store to buy LTs.
                        I’ve always wish that events were for collecting store tokens and then you can purchase LTs and gear in a store with those tokens. So if you want you can save up 3-4 or whatever events and then purchase what you want.

The latest few rounds of LTs haven’t been exciting enough for me to pursue. If I could get store tokens I would spend no matter what LT they put in the store to go with the event. I would stack until they released one or bought an older LT or some legendary gear.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                          Head Boss
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
                          I like your idea.
                          Almost like the Anniversary coins but just gold coins.
                          They can replace the 10 and 20 epic chards with gold coins in main events.
                          May I suggest you delete your post and move it to the sticky suggestion thread.
                          I don't think the developers read every single thread especially this one.
                          I’ve posted several times in the suggestions thread. Even bumped them months later. Never gets any results besides from the community. I’ve given up on it.

http://underworldempireforums.com//showthread.php?34530-Ideas-for-Drastic-overhaul-of-events
                          Last edited by Xcali1985; 02-20-2018, 06:24 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Working...
                          X