• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Voting is open

Just wanna reach out to you (the players) . I think we need new moderators on forums, it would help people voice themselves and make suggestions. I vote yes to new moderators and yes to decrease the power u give them. I've seen accounts stop playing cause the say something on forum only to have a warning for no reason or random deletion. If someone doesn't like the opinion, so be it, that's why it's a opinion and that's why this is a forum to express ideas. Remember forums are the communities ideas to hopefully get the devs attention , not just the moderators. Sorry my English
    Also I'm not bashing anyone just wanna see a change on these forums/discord and more development and less negativity
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Voting is open

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
    ...less negativity
    You don't obtain that with less moderating. At the beginning of the game, when PA was pretty involved in the forum, it became a place where Pheonix Age's employees (the owners of the game at that time) were harrased and real life adresses and names spread out, out of frustation.
    Chelsea may have received the nickname of ban master, but that is pretty much why you don't see people harassing eachother.

Latest example:

Out of "what is AF?"...

Not sure how moderators are elected, but you could always try to help them keeping a calm pace over here.
    48BE8B

Comment

Re: Voting is open

I will make an exception and not delete this thread (It does violate TOS due it's nature and reason) as i do DRAMA threads.

To all DRAMA/ TROLLS/ PEOPLE THAT LIKE CHAOS/ ETC folk.... http://underworldempireforums.com/announcement.php?f=2

If anyone has an issue with forum Moderators then please email Duke or UE Staff via support or forums.

I have given up arguing/ reasoning with DRAMA/ TROLLS/ PEOPLE THAT LIKE CHAOS/ ETC folk because i have been through this routine over 4.5 years under different Developers that own this game.

Certain folk on forum (they know themselves) have their agenda and I welcome it so long as they abide by forum TOS and continue to act like they care for the community then no worries.

I welcome all the HATE i receive daily in game and forums (hope it makes you happy in REAL life) but please remember that after 4.5 years of me doing this I am pretty much used to the abuse and hate (fact).

If players post on forums without abuses/ insults/ flaming/ attacking others or Devs then you are fine. If players abide by FORUM TOS then you are fine. If players refuse to abide by any of this on forums then guess what? You will have me as a new friend.

Feel free to harass/bully/attack me as you do that you think can get to me if it makes you happy outside the forums but on this forums... PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ABIDE BY FORUM TOS!

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
      help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
      We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
      Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
      - Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
      - Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
      - Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
      - Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
      - Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
      - Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
      - Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
      - Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
      - Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
      - Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
      Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
      - Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
      - Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
      - Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
      - Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
      - Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
      - Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
      - Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
      - Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
      - Do not post any private information about other users.
      - Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
      - Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
      - Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
      - Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
      - Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
      - Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
      - Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
      - Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
      - Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
      - Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
      - Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
      - The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
      - Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
      - Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other

Cheers and have a good day.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-20-2018, 05:29 PM. Reason: Posted forum rules in detail

Comment

Working...
      X