Thread: Weaker Empire

Weaker Empire

Is there a benefit to joining a weaker empire rather than a stronger one? Like would it be worth it to be MVP every war in that empire etc?

Re: Weaker Empire

4x wars, no pressure to win, no stressful battle calls, no need to be on full length of war. Better chance to get MVP in one or more categories.

Miss out on larger empire rewards at special events. Less bigs to protect littles in PvP. Less social chat. Harder to take down bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tresco Jones View Post
    4x wars, no pressure to win, no stressful battle calls, no need to be on full length of war. Better chance to get MVP in one or more categories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tresco Jones View Post
    Miss out on larger empire rewards at special events. Less bigs to protect littles in PvP. Less social chat. Harder to take down bosses.
    Hmm, great pros/cons thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tausilver View Post
    Hmm, great pros/cons thank you so much!
    You could also lose more wars which make the mvp worthless.

Also big empires have more upgrades, so you’ll loose income + attack, defence bonuses etc by being in a small empire

There is, IMO, better game knowledge in the bigger empires.

Whats the max amount of CC you can acquire assuming you get all the bonuses excluding tokena absorbed? 166?

Quote Originally Posted by Tausilver View Post
    Whats the max amount of CC you can acquire assuming you get all the bonuses excluding tokena absorbed? 166?
    Way more than that. With token generating LTs along with the ability to start with 4 extra. Reapers ability to generate tokens, you can get well into 250+

I usually get leaderboard on at least 4 slots on the leaderboard for the 20% bonus then again I already have most of my skills maxed

I've been on the "go to active empire to make the game better" bandwagon for a long time. However, lately I've been on the side of go play wherever you want and enjoy the game.

My advice would be to go to empire with similar toons. Winning wars in 20 mins isn't really fun, but neither is a 2 hour war that ends 20 to 15. It's not fun to take losses with every token because you are playing in too big of an empire.

If your goal is to boost your toon, especially ghost, then go to a small empire with 3 min tokens, and just rush and kill easy targets. Wars in gold should mean most of your tokens will be wins.