Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tired of tapping

  1. #1

    Tired of tapping

    I am really tired of tapping and tapping and tapping to complete the Silver and Gold tier jobs. Its very very annoying. Please add a slider or any other alternative to complete it once. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Street Boss Markz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Posts
    954

    Re: Tired of tapping

    No Barron or Fixer?

    It helps, better than nothing.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

  3. #3
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokťmon Empire
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Tired of tapping

    I've been grudgingly finishing up silver missions now that I have Baron but after 2 missions in SoCal I gave up on Gold ones from there up until such time as I get a high star epic Baron in a scratcher (ha!) or something is done to ease the agony (ha! x2)

  4. #4

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I've been grudgingly finishing up silver missions now that I have Baron but after 2 missions in SoCal I gave up on Gold ones from there up until such time as I get a high star epic Baron in a scratcher (ha!) or something is done to ease the agony (ha! x2)
    X4 is not much better. I refuse to fuse him up past 2* though. It needs to change, itís been a complaint since the beginning and I donít understand why they wonít change it.

    The 3x5 is 15 and so is 5x3. The resources can still be the same, but the insane amount of tapping is a universal problem.

  5. #5

    Re: Tired of tapping

    The endless tapping is a major problem. New players run away an calls it old and pointless. When they reach level 100 they get can get Baron for 255 FP. They smile and find a game were they donít get ripped off. I canít get any of my friends to stay.
    Old played hate it to. Make an use all energy button. Itís makes Fixer and Baron worthles, but you can handle it by giving out splitters.

  6. #6

    Re: Tired of tapping

    If you allow us to use all available energy on one click but say at a cost of an extra ten percent this then gives us a choice.
    Less tapping but costs more energy, those who have patience to tap save energy and can still make use of baron/fixer.

  7. #7

    Re: Tired of tapping

    My wife makes major fun of me while I'm tapping and talking to her

  8. #8

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    If you allow us to use all available energy on one click but say at a cost of an extra ten percent this then gives us a choice.
    Less tapping but costs more energy, those who have patience to tap save energy and can still make use of baron/fixer.
    Tapping itself isnít the issue. It only comes into effect with silver and gold jobs.

    Foresight was an issue and the new developers donít seem to see an issue with it except for Duke apparently.

    Itís a broken mechanic, it increases screen time for the game for no reason.

    Increase energy cost and take taps to completion back to original.

  9. #9

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Tapping itself isn’t the issue. It only comes into effect with silver and gold jobs.

    Foresight was an issue and the new developers don’t seem to see an issue with it except for Duke apparently.

    It’s a broken mechanic, it increases screen time for the game for no reason.

    Increase energy cost and take taps to completion back to original.
    This.
    I don't understand why they just can't increase the cost and keep the tapping frequency the same.. The only time that i would probably spend my energy to silver/gold star higher job area was when they activate double completion i guess. Other than that dice jobs for me.

  10. #10

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by tambunan View Post
    This.
    I don't understand why they just can't increase the cost and keep the tapping frequency the same.. The only time that i would probably spend my energy to silver/gold star higher job area was when they activate double completion i guess. Other than that dice jobs for me.
    Thatís the only time I do them. I have a mini with 6k energy and I wonít even do it with that one.

  11. #11

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Atleast make fixer and baron stackable powers.

  12. #12

    Re: Tired of tapping

    the issue is you can be close to level and then use all you energy and the xp you get overflows into the next level so you can spend you stam to 0 have 1 xp tnl then spend all your energy and be halfway to your next level with full stam and full energy rinse and repeat

  13. #13

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I've been grudgingly finishing up silver missions now that I have Baron but after 2 missions in SoCal I gave up on Gold ones from there up until such time as I get a high star epic Baron in a scratcher (ha!) or something is done to ease the agony (ha! x2)
    I could send you another holiday crate :P

  14. #14
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokťmon Empire
    Posts
    1,282

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    I could send you another holiday crate :P
    What's another Gretel going to do? 😂

  15. #15
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    378

    Re: Tired of tapping

    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    If you allow us to use all available energy on one click but say at a cost of an extra ten percent this then gives us a choice.
    Less tapping but costs more energy, those who have patience to tap save energy and can still make use of baron/fixer.
    +1 for this....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •