Thread: heal yourself with neighbors ?

heal yourself with neighbors ?

the other day I faced an opponent which every time he healed, he also healed his two neighbors. I am not aware of any power which can do this so I assume it can only be an LT which does it. Any suggestions?

Re: heal yourself with neighbors ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maulwurf View Post
    the other day I faced an opponent which every time he healed, he also healed his two neighbors. I am not aware of any power which can do this so I assume it can only be an LT which does it. Any suggestions?
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Sgt._Remedy

Sgt. Remedy there yes.

Pro tip: When you see her in play, trap the whole row.

Super pro tip : Traps dont proc on Remedys neighbour 🤷🏽*♀️😂

Quote Originally Posted by Yener333 View Post
    As of when? Admittedly I haven't come across anyone healing with her since we employed the trap tactic months back now.

Traps have never worked on healing neighbours.

It’s still great though for bull rush and whiplash when they use her

Not sure if this is true. Pretty sure if you booby the people in the row then when that person heals, all three go off. Maybe all 3 need to be dead? And when they come alive all three blow. Ive employed the same tactic before against sgt remedy and im pretty sure it works like this unless its been changed or maybe im hallucinating.
    If someone gets the chance to test id be interested to know for sure.

I have came across this and trapped Remedy’s neighbors and the traps didn’t go off for them. It was a waste of tokens

Did they come alive when the person with remedy healed? Im thinking maybe if you boobie them and they are still alive it wont blow if they arent actually under 200 health.

Depend on her Star and depends on Hospital level...they heal less or more...but Traps didnt proc.

Hmmm maybe im trippin......

Nope, can confirm DO NOT trap Sgt. Remedy's neighbors. She kills the traps when she heals.

Unless you're playing against us, and then I would like very much for you to trap Sgt. Remedy's neighbors in my empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Yener333 View Post
    Lmao too funny

✌️😂✌️

Since we are talking about Remedy, out of curiosity is she worth starring up? I have her but never bothered to use her lol.

Depending on her stars, the neighbors will get over 200 health. So they need to be executed again. Less tokens against you. Plus, the opponent loses 2 points when they are healed. A very long time ago, I saw a picture when a match was won just beacuse of this (Sgt Remedy healed the neighbors turning the game in a 1 point win).
    Although that, personally I would star a more defensive rare lt first (like Crimson, Mr Nuts...). It depends on what is your main defensive line up and how high you could star her. Considering you are a defensive player.

I have her at 4 stars and soon to be at 5 stars and the neighbours get enough health to be alive again, sometimes I do this so the other two neighbours can hit for full strength on buildings without needing to heal, its funny watching people having to keep executing them over and over but if they are smart they would let the person with remedy heal a few times if possible then cap with gutter seated so save on tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    I have her at 4 stars and soon to be at 5 stars and the neighbours get enough health to be alive again, sometimes I do this so the other two neighbours can hit for full strength on buildings without needing to heal, its funny watching people having to keep executing them over and over but if they are smart they would let the person with remedy heal a few times if possible then cap with gutter seated so save on tokens.
    I usually just bull rush the row.

"Thanks for the extra player damage!"

-done-