Thread: Game crashes on Samsung Tablet during every war

Game crashes on Samsung Tablet during every war

Play the game all day with no crash but once a war starts it crashes non stop. Any reason. I've done all i can think of but issue isn't going away.

Re: Game crashes on Samsung Tablet during every war

Issues still not fixed. I can play all day with no game crashes until a war starts. Then it crashes non stop and game shuts off and need 2 or 3 retry to boot. Is there a fix for this or what

I play upon a Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and have none of the issues that you describe.

To help everyone out here, could you provide some more information?

Specifically :

What model of tablet you are using

What version of Android OS you are running

What version of UE you are running

Any troubleshooting steps that you have taken yourself to remedy the situation (have you uninstalled/reinstalled or anything to try to sort this yourself?)

This type of information can help narrow the issue down.

This is also likely the information that you would be asked for if you submitted a ticket via the game which is likely your best path to a resolution here.

Best wishes upon a quick solution to this for you!

Hello,
    Here is the details. Again game runs fine until war is active. Then its crash upon crash.

Tablet used: Samsung tab S2
    Model : SM -
    O.S: Android 7.0
    E U Version :

So far I've deleted game and reinstall it, cleared cache, did a full hard reboot on tablet, cleared a as much space as possible on actual tablet, moved everything to ad card except E U , performed all available system cleans i could find. Not sure what else to do. Also still cant see any emojis in chat so lots of players i see are blank names.

EU version is 5.20. Not sure y it deleted in above chat

Consigliere Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LeDiable View Post
    EU version is 5.20. Not sure y it deleted in above chat
    Perhaps you double posted and system erred out? I see it was deleted by you. I just undeleted it now.

Quote Originally Posted by LeDiable View Post
    Hello,
    Here is the details. Again game runs fine until war is active. Then its crash upon crash.

Tablet used: Samsung tab S2
    Model : SM -
    O.S: Android 7.0
    E U Version :

So far I've deleted game and reinstall it, cleared cache, did a full hard reboot on tablet, cleared a as much space as possible on actual tablet, moved everything to ad card except E U , performed all available system cleans i could find. Not sure what else to do. Also still cant see any emojis in chat so lots of players i see are blank names.