Please help with LT since no one in world chat is helpful at all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tausilver
    Lackey
    • Jan 2018

Please help with LT since no one in world chat is helpful at all..

1, 2 or 3 assuming max stars.
    1-Alpha, Pain, Dragon Lord, Vanquish, Overkill.
    2-Alpha, Pain, Hyena, Vanquish, OK.
    3- Alpha, Pain, Miss Conduct/or MayDay, Vanquish, OK?

Was told Hyena and DL are trash and to fuse them off. If I use them as fodder I can get my Overkill to 5-6* and Vanquish to 4*.
  • Missy
    Thug
    • Jun 2014

Re: Please help with LT since no one in world chat is helpful at all..

I presume you are talking about EvE. Is that right?

Can you give us a bit more info...

What class are you playing?
    What star level are your LT's?

Comment

• AAMrMedic
      Goon
      • Oct 2013

Not sure what your question is.

Comment

• Missy
        Thug
        • Jun 2014

I think he's asking: "At max star level, which of these 3 loadouts would you use?"...and also: "should I fuse my DL and Hyena?".

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

1. would do the most damage if you’re playing Ghost. I would go with 2. personally because it’s a more versatile investment even though you lose a little damage. But replace Vanquish with Dragon Lord. I personally don’t like Vanquish as an LT. She’s good if you’re playing sniper but most people want to play ghost these days. She’s not a versatile LT at all. It sucks to invest epic fodder into LTs that are very limited in their uses (unless you have endless money and can afford to high-star up a bunch of different epics to swap in and out). Plus you play ghost with OK, crit chance scales much better than crit damage.

1. is the best setup assuming you plan to only ever play ghost. 2. gets to do better demo damage and counter damage so you have a chance to play other classes in the future.
          Last edited by Bungboy; 01-18-2018, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Tausilver
            Lackey
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Missy View Post
            I presume you are talking about EvE. Is that right?

Can you give us a bit more info...

What class are you playing?
            What star level are your LT's?
            Originally posted by AAMrMedic View Post
            Not sure what your question is.
            Originally posted by Bungboy View Post
            1. would do the most damage if you’re playing Ghost. I would go with 2. personally because it’s a more versatile investment even though you lose a little damage. But replace Vanquish with Dragon Lord. I personally don’t like Vanquish as an LT. She’s good if you’re playing sniper but most people want to play ghost these days. She’s not a versatile LT at all. It sucks to invest epic fodder into LTs that are very limited in their uses (unless you have endless money and can afford to high-star up a bunch of different epics to swap in and out). Plus you play ghost with OK, crit chance scales much better than crit damage.

1. is the best setup assuming you plan to only ever play ghost. 2. gets to do better demo damage and counter damage so you have a chance to play other classes in the future.
            Sorry I should have started off with that info, but I was slightly frustrated at how I was getting trolled non-stop and got zero help from world chat so I copy and pasted it here and left.

Class: Ghost
            Level: 485 627 Energy / 950 Stamina / 978 Attack / 0 Def / 100 Base Health
            LTs: https://imgur.com/a/a1XyZ These pictures will do better than me typing it out.

I was able to get my OK to 5* without having to sacrifice the Hyena and DL lol. If you guys could recommend any setup with those LTs for Bossing/EvE as a Ghost I would be most honored.

Comment

• Mercurial
              Soldier
              • Mar 2016

Ghost EvE is all about upping your crit chance to go with rush, power shot, accuracy. Landing more crits will outweigh any extra damage from a crit.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                Soldier
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
                Ghost EvE is all about upping your crit chance to go with rush, power shot, accuracy. Landing more crits will outweigh any extra damage from a crit.
                This. Contrary to popular belief, % crit is more important on ghost than anything. I will say that piercing shot offers much more damage than power shot assuming the target has a shield. Power shot sounds good on the surface, but if you factor in the percentages, it's a 40% damage increase as opposed to pierce's 75%. Plus the fact that it "overkills" the target a lot of the time.
                Why so cereal?!
                sigpic

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Hyena could play different roles outside eve. Many have said that in battle royale event where tokens are capped 30 without refills hyena have aid lots of player to execute opponent more efficiently with less token thus gaining more points and rank with less refills.

Note: this has never been approved by officials or such, but assuming its true - +damage% Lt or insig (Hyena, reaper etc) would help greatly at higher battle ranks 25++ where people's health decide the amount of battle points gained per stam.

Comment

• Tresco Jones
                    Goon
                    • May 2013

For EvE, running as sniper then ghost, it has been quite the crit fest w alpha, pain, DL, OK. Run w Natalia as captain, or other crit/def LT as needed. Got poppy to 8* in small empire running demo w flame, crits fun there too. Crits as �sin on bosses add up quick too.

Comment

• Irish
                      Brawler
                      • Apr 2016

Those are some good lieutenants for such a young account, good job👍

Comment

• Tausilver
                        Lackey
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                        Those are some good lieutenants for such a young account, good job👍
                        Thank you Got 5* OK, 3* Vanquish, 3* DL, 6* Pain, and 5* Alpha in my lineup now. I have 6 more Alphas 3x 3* and 3x 1* waiting for more fodder

Comment

Working...
                        X