• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hitokiri
    Lackey
    • Jan 2018

How does Lycaena work?

It says plus 3 percent job completion but i dont see any difference. Am i missing something? Help please. Thank you.
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: How does Lycaena work?

It works the same way as Scarlet and Baron. They basically increase the effectiveness of your energy expenditures. They do stack so if you have Scarlet right hand+Baron+Envy/Vice and Lycaena all seated you can get very nice bonuses for job completion.

Comment

• Hitokiri
      Lackey
      • Jan 2018

Its the percentage of the job am i right? I tried without it,The percentage increase was 3 percent , i tried with it then its still 3 percent. I was expecting it to be 3 + 3(Lycaena bonus) . That isnt the case unfortunately.

Comment

• mr_teflon
        Lieutenant
        • May 2014

it seems to me its more useful on jobs that give out smaller percentages per job completion, I was doing a job the other day and I was getting a extra percent here and there between taps but that didnt stop the amount of clicks needed to get me to 100 percent, my lycaena is 2 star currently.

Comment

• p@go
          Brawler
          • Jun 2016

Every time u do a job that is 100%. So if u need to spend 10 times on a job to finish u actually do a tenth (is that right in English?) per action. So ways spoken 10% of that job. If u do a job with Lycaena u do 103% per action and not 10%+3%! In this example u might even still need to do that job 10 times to finish it.

So there is a boost sure but not as much as u might think. And that 3% I guess is on bronze stars and even less on silver/gold.

Comment

• Squiffle
            Lieutenant
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Hitokiri View Post
            Its the percentage of the job am i right? I tried without it,The percentage increase was 3 percent , i tried with it then its still 3 percent. I was expecting it to be 3 + 3(Lycaena bonus) . That isnt the case unfortunately.
            No. If you're normally doing 3% then with a 3% Lycaena bonus, you'll do 1.03*3%, so 3.09%, which you won't notice until all those fractional percentages add up and you see it jump by 4% (I believe on the 11th or 12th time doing that job, in this case).

Comment

Working...
            X