• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyrec
    Goon
    • Oct 2015

Re: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Almost 3 years with UE. It is way too addictive. Got 4 accounts and will be playing much more.
    Ally code : BEEF5D

Comment

• IVI 3nace
      Goon
      • Jul 2015

Um just started yesterday. DAE3F7
      Thanks
      Menace

Comment

• deprofundi
        Lackey
        • Nov 2015

Have played for 3 years now. Still loving it

4F8D8F

Comment

• Havok
          Goon
          • Feb 2017

I used to spend money on this game for almost every promo and extra for some events. Now I don't spend anything, nothing is worth the price, and even if it is, the game itself isn't worth the money anymore. 2A4DE3

Comment

• Yener333
            Thug
            • Nov 2015

I am addicted in UE since 3,5 years.Some player set clock,i dont need that,i feel when its war time...i felt bad if i miss a war.
            The 5th Anniversary could be more give aways...i like to play UE and i like all the new mini Events.Hope there is coming more.
            I am waiting for new black market LT.

What i dont like is that experienced player,high lev player get worse in crates than new player ..My mini lev 350 did 7 levels in job heist,my main only one..why ? Main 1400 Energy,mini 1000 Energy,but mini able to do 2 Level up per day.Why main has no advantage ?
            Mini got better LT's in crates.
            And i dont like to hunt bosses for years to build Tech Lab Items.

But i like Devs work here in Forum.Allways present.

1992F5

Comment

• Terminnato
              Lackey
              • Jan 2018

48E59C

Very addicting game! Every device in my house has a UE account on it. At one point had to stop playing cause my wife said I was spending to much time on the game. But look what I'm back doing once again. Lol

Comment

• painofpeos
                Lackey
                • Jan 2018

i m playing this game 4 years and there is no end to upgrade your profile and thats what makes this game curius to move on !! thnx for the support 96e03c fa9d1b a0d41d 5d2280

Comment

• Soulless
                  Lackey
                  • Jan 2018

Daily player 936777

Comment

• corp5e
                    Captain
                    • Nov 2013

I wake up to check UE to drain my energy/stamina daily. War 3 times a day.

0F0D2A

Comment

• alexian
                      • Jun 2013

Short version: I am playing since day 2 or World Release. I spent a looooooooooooooot of time in the game. I spent about 1.5 thousand in the game, for about 4 years. About nov 2016 I said "too much". So now I just spend the regeneration energy and stamina. Log in EvE when I want. And by miracle, all the stress went away...

Mostly rambling:

Probably by accident, I found on App Store this game on 2nd day after game launch. I started playing it as a single-player game, as it wasn't a real point to be in an empire on those times. After about 1 month of on and off, I joined an empire, mostly to find help for bosses. But afterwards, EvE was introduced. Wow, the team effort, the necessity of coordination, the need to outsmart the opponent (remember that it was on the beginning, when doing 100ish player damage was considered high, when going for safehouse was considered a big NO NO). It all increased in time spent in game and, in the same time, in the excuse of spending money. It totally consumed me, I was stressed about last war, I was skipping work tasks, I was delaying eating because my team needed me and I had to defend, I was staying up untii 1 in the morning and then wake up again at 5. All "for the team".
                      But, about 14 months ago, I said enough, the game requests too much for me. So I let it go. I still play it, but I don't stress about it any more. Now I spend just the daily regeneration energy and stamina. I join EvE to advance and do some damage, but I don't let it take up too much of my mind. Apparently, the 4 years of building my character allowed me to have a pretty relaxed "daily" experience in the last year.
                      But that wasn't the complete reason I stopped investing in the game. The repetitiveness of it became too boring. Press the screen, see a splash, bang, you completed a job. Who cares if it is Italy or Mexic or Dubai? Same click. PvP? Heck, I enjoyed it, but, again, it became "the same thing". It doesn't really matter if I didn't win on a random player from the Battle List, I just hit the next random one. Bosses? I always saw them with the worst ROI. You can easily spend 1000 stamina in under 1 minute without really seeing a lot of damage in the higher bosses health bar. So you need to refill. And then, you collect the rewards. Some weapons, maybe a vehicle. But why? They are on a list, somewhere (war PvP), but they are not essential, I just hit the next random player, who has less than me. EvE? A defeat? Damn. But in 4 hours all it was forgotten, it was another battle.
                      So, I continued playing, hoping something will sparkle back the necessity to log in. I play it just for routine now. And, looking back, I now consider this is the best way to play it.
                      48BE8B

Comment

• Steve
                        Goon
                        • Jun 2013

been playing for way too long.....
                        There are a number of things I don't like about the game. If it were not for the clan I'm in I probably would have quit long ago, but here I am still playing after all this time. Of all the events, I hate the MMB the most. screws up my sleep schedule so bad trting to hold rank.

E58BEF

Comment

• CaptainSte
                          Lackey
                          • Jan 2018

Started this account as a mini to hit my main when xp was needed. Never worked so now I play 2 accounts all the time.

66A863

Comment

• ↁѓ. ↁэатЂ
                            Lackey
                            • Jul 2015

Full time Job lmao. But pretty fun. Wish we can get some more things done for upgrades. EvE is getting stale. But still play 3-4 wars a day

8d5832
                            🚫👖ֆʊʀɢɨƈǟʟ ɖɛǟᏆɦ💉🔪

Comment

• Kilolbs
                              Brawler
                              • Sep 2015

1239f1
                              I drive a semi truck. It gets lonely on the road sometimes, but i always have ue. Ue makes the day go by so much faster. Its there for me when i cant sleep at night. I dont really watch t.v. all i need is my ue.

Comment

• Cdub
                                Lackey
                                • Jan 2018

I have been play for over 4 years. I like the game but get angry with lack of epics. 0b41ed

Comment

Working...
                                X